7900 Series Pricing and Availability

yippppeeeeee I just received the card this minute. And here i am posting. me so happy.

And to answer your question. No i havent seen these in stores and i went shopping yesterday just to see what else i could find. So at least for the places i went here in california there are currently none. But im going again to best buy today.

Mine wont be here till Tuesday, guess UPS had a lan party this weekend , maybe i Cn find one at best buy. HM

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but FWIW, I read on the NCIX forum that once the supply runs out, there won't be an update from nVidia until the last week of March, and even then they won't be available in large quantities. Take it with a grain of salt if you wish, I am just relaying the info as I have read it.

I went to a local retail shop near me and they had the 7900gtx sadly that retail shop was Tiger Direct and there is only about 7 of these nationwide. (that is assuming you consider canada part of the american nation which I do) Illinois ftw

Well, I ordered my 7900GTX (665) and a DFI expert from ZZF @ 6am this morning. We'll see if they ship it today.

Any of you guys have previous experience with their shipping timeframes (time it takes to process/ship out?) As I always bougth @ the EGG or monarch and it shipped out same day when order was placed early in the day.

Just purchased an XFX card from ZipZoomFly. I'm a bit perplexed as to why they aren't listed anywhere on the site except from those links that were posted, and I'm sad there wasn't an eVGA one available but glad that the XFX was.

Was the poster of those links a ZipZoomFly employee, is that how those links were found? (don't care if it was an employee, as long as I get my card I'm happy that those links were posted!)

NEODARK said:
Well, I ordered my 7900GTX (665) and a DFI expert from ZZF @ 6am this morning. We'll see if they ship it today.

Any of you guys have previous experience with their shipping timeframes (time it takes to process/ship out?) As I always bougth @ the EGG or monarch and it shipped out same day when order was placed early in the day.

ZipZoomfly is an extremely good site i have been using them for years. If you did your order at 6am then you should be fine it will be packaged and shipped today (unless they make a mistake which happens to all companies but it seems less with zipzoomfly because i haven't had that happen.). Otherwise I notice that ZipZoomfly does keep there status saying "Packed" but not shipped sometimes for an extra day but to find out they did ship it the day you purchased it. They are a great site period.

Also i have been kinda doing the oppisite of you I used to only use zipzoomfly because it was always cheaper on everything now newegg is starting to have some stuff that is cheaper then other like artic cooling's 80mm fans. Because i bulk purchased i saved a lot more then i would have with zipzoomfly.com. They are both at about the same quality of service and pricing Newegg is just a bigger company then zipzoomfly.

White_Rabbit.obj said:
Just purchased an XFX card from ZipZoomFly. I'm a bit perplexed as to why they aren't listed anywhere on the site except from those links that were posted, and I'm sad there wasn't an eVGA one available but glad that the XFX was.

Was the poster of those links a ZipZoomFly employee, is that how those links were found? (don't care if it was an employee, as long as I get my card I'm happy that those links were posted!)

Loook at my other post before my last one. (you have to click page 2 at the bottom to see the rest) thats probably why they are still available (bad web design)

psychoace said:
ZipZoomfly is an extremely good site i have been using them for years. If you did your order at 6am then you should be fine it will be packaged and shipped today (unless they make a mistake which happens to all companies but it seems less with zipzoomfly because i haven't had that happen.). Otherwise I notice that ZipZoomfly does keep there status saying "Packed" but not shipped sometimes for an extra day but to find out they did ship it the day you purchased it. They are a great site period.

Thanks..

My status changed to PACKED a few hours ago... (it had been on processing all day, and I got a bit worried) Hopefully I have the stuff for my build this weekend.

I didn't originally understand what you meant by page 2, got ya now. It's odd that a site search for "7900" only turns up two results instead of all of them.

It's also a good thing I bought my card when I did, I may have gotten the last of the $529 XFX's. There's still a couple others in stock though.

It seems to me like what they actually released was different than they were planning on releasing. Either that, or the EGS and Superclocked cards will be droped in favor of the 3 new solutions. I don't think all 5 models of cards are going to co-exist.

The 7900 GT's are getting very hard to find :( , I would be curious to know what the exact sales count was for all the merchants put together.

Xecutor said:
The 7900 GT's are getting very hard to find :( , I would be curious to know what the exact sales count was for all the merchants put together.
ordered mine from ZZF yesterday with overnight delivery. it's here today :)

Anyone find any BFG 7900 GTX? I have an order in at chumbo.com but they can’t even give me an ETA when they will receive a new shipment.

so how is tigerdirect, I got a time limit on getting mine cause i just sold my 7800gtx and am picking up the 7900gtx. I am stationed at japan can I rely on tigerdirect to be able to get it to me ? also what is your comments on the pny 7900gtx for 499 ??

Back