7900 Series Pricing and Availability

gman said:
What's up with ZZF and Mwave and others. They still don't have anything listed, at least when searching for 7900gt, 7900 gt and 7900*. They seem to be missing the boat, though I'm sure they'll have them up later.

Tip, go to the site of the card maker you like. Click on where to buy. It can take you to ZZF or whomever page that is set up and ready but not in theri search engine yet. I did that with Newegg this morning and it worked

I've made a spreadsheet comparing all the prices if anyone wants it.

To Nzo - only mwave had the XXX listed and it was out of stock. It was set at $659 too. Neither ZZF, Newegg, Monarch or Tiger had it listed.

Just picked up 2 eVGA 7900GTX's at CircuitCity.com @ $529.99 each
Awwwww yeah

- $1059.99 w/ 12 months intrest free financing with CC credit card
- Guaranteed delivery overnight :) :) :)

~Aux

RogerX said:
I saw it on Monarch for $349 this morning. I bought the BFG from Newegg for $339.
he's referring to the GTX model not the GT model of the XXX edition. newegg just sold out of the xxx edition of the GT. i think i got the last one lol.

AuxNuke said:
Awwwww yeah

~Aux
thats more than my entire computer. lolz

HI. I need a little help. I want to get the evga 7900 gtx overclocked version. Called evga and they said to wait until tomorrow and that they will sell it direct. From past experiences, do you people think that their prices well compare to whats out now at monarch? Please help because i want this card fast. And thanks people.

noesis said:
HI. I need a little help. I want to get the evga 7900 gtx overclocked version. Called evga and they said to wait until tomorrow and that they will sell it direct. From past experiences, do you people think that their prices well compare to whats out now at monarch? Please help because i want this card fast. And thanks people.

i believe evga will be a little more expensive than say monarch. also if they ship it out tomorrow (evga) u wont get the card till monday at the earliest.

Zipzoomfly.com has the evga 7900gt co version 500/1500 for $300 shipped. I am going to be jumping on this and canceling $340 xfx 7900gt xtreme 550/1630. I figure who cares about a double lifetime warranty when you are not covered for overclocking :D .

Newegg has already shipped my eVGA 7900GT CO. Man that was fast.

96redformula said:
Zipzoomfly.com has the evga 7900gt co version 500/1500 for $300 shipped. I am going to be jumping on this and canceling $340 xfx 7900gt xtreme 550/1630. I figure who cares about a double lifetime warranty when you are not covered for overclocking :D .
only reason i went with the xfx xtreme model is the memory speed. its at 1.65ghz which is faster than the stock gtx memory speed. i consider it one less thing to worry about when trying to reach gtx speeds on the gt.

I ordered a EVga 7900gtx CO last night from monarch, this morning they bumped the price $35 so I feel pretty good about that, but they also bumped the shipping time... I sure hope I dont have to wait 2 weeks like when I bought a motherboard from them. I would have Grabbed one from Newegg but they're sold out allready!

pandora's box said:
only reason i went with the xfx xtreme model is the memory speed. its at 1.65ghz which is faster than the stock gtx memory speed. i consider it one less thing to worry about when trying to reach gtx speeds on the gt.

<edit - realised you were talking about the GT, not GTX>

96redformula said:
Hah, since newegg is using UPS and zipzoomfly is 2nd day air fedex..... I will race you ;) :D .[/QUOTE
I did not order her overnight, I am in no rush, I wont see it till Monday unless i get lucky

96redformula said:
Hah, since newegg is using UPS and zipzoomfly is 2nd day air fedex..... I will race you ;) :D .

Actually you can choose Fedex overnight, which I did.

what is with newegg !!!!! i just cancell the order it was 559 $ then 499 $ now 474$
wtf i dont want to cancell 3rd time

Super KW said:
what is with newegg !!!!! i just cancell the order it was 559 $ then 499 $ now 474$
wtf i dont want to cancell 3rd time

Email them. They're usually pretty good about updating price, especially if it hasnt even shipped yet.

wtf? It dropped $75 since I bought it this morning. :confused:

I e-mailed them askign to be credited the difference.

If they wont do it, I'll just return it.

Whoa GTX Superclocked cards are back in stock at the egg!

Agh they need to make it harder to order cards.... like a page that flashes "WHAT THE @#$% ARE YOU DOING" before it orders. :C....

Now whether or not I'll cancel the one from monarch... :D

damn it couldnt help it. I just bought from zipzoomfly bought the evga 7900gtx overclocked for $642 and (since im in california i had to pay tax).

lol, maybe if the OC one i purchased dry up I could ebay it for $1000 and buy two regular ones and go sli :cool:

M.D.K. said:
Whoa GTX Superclocked cards are back in stock at the egg!

Agh they need to make it harder to order cards.... like a page that flashes "WHAT THE @#$% ARE YOU DOING" before it orders. :C....

Now whether or not I'll cancel the one from monarch... :D

Yeah it looks like this is another great hardlaunch by Nvidia.

I noticed that the eVGA 7900GT CO was out of stock at newegg earlier today, but I just checked again and it's back in stock at $319. So I ordered it, and everything else I needed for my sn25p build. This should be a very nice upgrade from my sn45g with a 6800gt.

Edit:
Shit, by the time I previewed and submitted this, it dropped to $299.

Zipzoomfly is out of stock now on the evga 7900gt co and RAISED the price to 349.00. Since my invoice has it for 299.00 they have to honor it right?

96redformula said:
Zipzoomfly is out of stock now on the evga 7900gt co and RAISED the price to 349.00. Since my invoice has it for 299.00 they have to honor it right?

Yes they honor your invoice. Unless it was a noticeable price mistake which in your case is not. If anything just call them and they will fix it. but check your credit card and you will see that they charged your original price.

Picked up two XFX 7900GTX Extremes from Newegg right before they ran out. I will have them tomorrow and I can finally start assembling the system in my sig that I have been piecing together for the past few weeks.

happy me. My package is packed and ready to go. yes yes. Hopefully if everything goes well, i will be able to do some major gaming this weekend.

AuxNuke said:
Awwwww yeah

~Aux
w00t!
Just got my shipping info from Circuit City! I don't mind the extra $29 given if something's wrong I can just take it to any store for a refund / exchange.

Kinda shitty, though, for the egg to drop card prices by $50 as the day goes on... *shrug*

~Aux

Evga 7900GT is my next card for sure, just gotta get a 939 mobo and cpu first ;)

Praise be to Newegg. They really are amazing.

After a bit of a hiccup ages ago (which wasn't even their fault), one of the guys promised that my next order could have upgraded shipping for free.

Placed my 7900GTX order today - $529 for the XFX 675/1700 version which I already thought was a great deal - I just checked my order and they upgraded it to UPS Next Day shipping, so that bad boy's coming tomorrow, AND gave me $25 back!

Finally, my rig shall be complete...

Has anyone seen these in Retail stores, i.e. BB, CompUSA etc.? Or am I screwed and must order online?

Back