3080 Ti EVGA Notify Queue

Remember to use an associate code to save 3% when you get your allocation. Mine is in the OP if you don't have one.

I'll be doing another thread next week for the 3070ti launch. Let's hope EVGA learned something today.

Well, I got in 10 minutes ago. That means my card will be here February '22.

I did the Elite spin thing and got a 20% off code. I did not see these cards excluded, does anyone know for sure? I doubt it will matter since it is only good for 90 days and the chances of my having a card by then are about zero.

EVGA will probably have to purge multiple entries, non-elite members from the sign ups for today. That will probably take some time. Also may put some priority to real elite members who have products rather than the shit posters who added themselves with spam posts, though I doubt this will have much effort on that point. Pretty sure bots spammed the e-mail queue despite not being elite members.

Sign ups open @ 9AM, actual time site works properly: 11:30 AM. Pretty poor showing for EVGA.

Well finally got in lol I’ll get a card in a year, that’s slower then a 3090 but cost more then the 3090 at launch. Yay 😁

EVGA will probably have to purge multiple entries, non-elite members from the sign ups for today. That will probably take some time. Also may put some priority to real elite members who have products rather than the shit posters who added themselves with spam posts, though I doubt this will have much effort on that point. Pretty sure bots spammed the e-mail queue despite not being elite members.

i don’t know if that will be the case, when I was trying to login on my phone it was stated Elite Member Exclusive. Not sure if they will have to clean anything up.

Maybe your right though, maybe the bots can spam and bypass…. But I think that won’t be the case.

Attachments

• 25F9801F-4523-4BFC-BECA-7595EA8A64A7.png
    25F9801F-4523-4BFC-BECA-7595EA8A64A7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I can't even log on.

I didn't really want the card anyways, but it was the only way I could get one- something Nvidia was probably counting on.

Super disappointing. I wasn't expecting the site to be broken for two hours and unfortunately I had stuff I had to take care of around ~10:45am when it looked like it started clearing. Was able to get back around 11:10am and get in queue (after trying about 15 times because I kept getting an error on submitting my info...) but I'm probably so far down the list it probably doesn't matter. I guess it will depend on how many people actually just gave up.

Absolutely dumb for EVGA to allow spamming the forums to get elite membership. I'm a bit salty that I've bought exclusively EVGA cards since the 6800GT and yet yesterday I saw people with 100 posts within six hours of signup who were now eligible. There is still a shortage, why would you make an exclusive event just to make it easy to access?

Oh well though. I'd like the upgrade but I'm still grateful I have my 2080Ti.

Super disappointing. I wasn't expecting the site to be broken for two hours and unfortunately I had stuff I had to take care of around ~10:45am when it looked like it started clearing. Was able to get back around 11:10am and get in queue (after trying about 15 times because I kept getting an error on submitting my info...) but I'm probably so far down the list it probably doesn't matter. I guess it will depend on how many people actually just gave up.

Absolutely dumb for EVGA to allow spamming the forums to get elite membership. I'm a bit salty that I've bought exclusively EVGA cards since the 6800GT and yet yesterday I saw people with 100 posts within six hours of signup who were now eligible. There is still a shortage, why would you make an exclusive event just to make it easy to access?

Oh well though. I'd like the upgrade but I'm still greatful I have my 2080Ti.
Because they knew they didn't have enough anyways so it really didn't matter how many people signed up for one?

So if I was the first person in, EVER, when do you think they will start shipping or being available to purchase?
Anyone have any idea?

Seems like the earliest notifies that people have posted are around 7:25 AM PDT. Looks like I'm about 15 minutes back in both queues I entered. Kinda only want the hybrid though.

Because they knew they didn't have enough anyways so it really didn't matter how many people signed up for one?
That really doesn't make any sense. Why have an exclusive event at all then? Actually that brings up another point, I assume all of the normal people entering tomorrow behind the elite members now? If so they'll likely never have a chance....

I suppose at the very least this was all good marketing for them. Even with the failure of their site it will get people talking. Any press is good press...

Seems like there is no queue for the XC3 Ultra, is that so? Does anyone know why?

For the evga drops they released very little of the lower end sku's for each product family (quantity wise).

Seems like there is no queue for the XC3 Ultra, is that so? Does anyone know why?
Because they made it an Elite member exclusive which means it was the only card they were actually selling today and it was the only card where your elite membership benefitted you so it sold out instantly. That whole "24 hour head start for elite users" thing was complete bullshit as anyone could sign up for the Q on all the other cards.

Anyone who signed up for the MSRP 1080s the morning of the cards launch and are still waiting for a notification probably didn't even look at that card. I'm very much in a "fuck EVGA and their bullshit" mood right now.

ROFL cant even log in to evga site right now haha. Times out.

Because they made it an Elite member exclusive which means it was the only card they were actually selling today and it was the only card where your elite membership benefitted you so it sold out instantly. That whole "24 hour head start for elite users" thing was complete bullshit as anyone could sign up for the Q on all the other cards.

Anyone who signed up for the MSRP 1080s the morning of the cards launch and are still waiting for a notification probably didn't even look at that card. I'm very much in a "fuck EVGA and their bullshit" mood right now.

Lets be real, anyone expecting this not to happen in some way, was probably not realistic. I've seen evga go down from just selling multiple used b-stock sku's.

If you look at how many rtx 3080 ti's are on ebay, then you know that a huge population of people are just in this to resell cards.

Take that + bots+ miners + gamers and you have tiny website go down.

Zotac releases cards every day or two and every day it explodes into a dumpster fire.

I mean hell amd releases cards almost every week, they can't even get their website to show in stock before they go out of stock. During this time it intermittently drops like a rock.

*note I'm not saying I'm not frustrated, because I totally am. I literally had to hit notify 30 times before it took. That's on top of the I'm not entirely sure how many page refreshes it took.*

Last edited:
That really doesn't make any sense. Why have an exclusive event at all then? Actually that brings up another point, I assume all of the normal people entering tomorrow behind the elite members now? If so they'll likely never have a chance....

I suppose at the very least this was all good marketing for them. Even with the failure of their site it will get people talking. Any press is good press...
Well if I can't log-in to the site I'm definitely not getting one.

Lets be real, anyone expecting this not to happen in some way, was probably not realistic. I've seen evga go down from just selling multiple used b-stock sku's.

If you look at how many rtx 3080 ti's are on ebay, then you know that a huge population of people are just in this to resell cards.

Take that + bots+ miners + gamers and you have tiny website go down.

Zotac releases cards every day or two and every day it explodes into a dumpster fire.

I mean hell amd releases cards almost every week, they can't even get their website to show in stock before they go out of stock. During this time it intermittently drops like a rock.

*note I'm not saying I'm not frustrated, because I totally am. I literally had to hit notify 30 times before it took. That's on top of the I'm not entirely sure how many page refreshes it took.*

It's not the lack of availability of the cards I'm pissed off about, it's the bullshit EVGA has been spouting for the last few weeks about the 24 hour elite head start only for there to be no actual head start.

It took a while but I managed to get my auto notifies in on all the Elite 3080Ti items. Now my watch begins.

Well, somehow I missed the "only one tab" rule so lost some time this morning (in addition to all the other wasted time clicking errors away). What's the consensus on the earliest someone was able to get a confirmed notification? I finally managed to get in at 7:41, which strangely enough feels early but probably isn't. Though still irked they yanked the XC3 queue or whatever that was.
notify.JPG

Well, somehow I missed the "only one tab" rule so lost some time this morning (in addition to all the other wasted time clicking errors away). What's the consensus on the earliest someone was able to get a confirmed notification? I finally managed to get in at 7:41, which strangely enough feels early but probably isn't. Though still irked they yanked the XC3 queue or whatever that was.
View attachment 362471

Someone on the EVGA forums had a 7:09, then it seems to jump to a group of 7:20's and then another jump to the 7:40's.

And there's about 200+ 3080 Ti's listed on Ebay for around $2500+ already. Guess some people already getting some?

It will be interesting to see what the first timestamps are once they start shipping. Did bots jump the line or did the servers just not work until the 7:20 mark?

Got my XC3 order email, but it's saying Out of Stock when I try to go to checkout...

The EVGA product with Part Number(s): (12G-P5-3955-KR) was automatically removed from your shopping cart due to insufficient stock.

EVGA's website is the gift that keeps on giving.

For those that are not tracking, it looks like 3967 as of 0725 PT is ready to ship. Also, 3969 7:23:54 PT is receiving notifications.

Info starts around page 3957 EVGA Notification Checkout Process thread.

Where are people seeing that non-elite were able to get into queues today for the 3080Ti? Not seeing it all in the EVGA forums, and i would think something like that would be blowing up there.

For those that are not tracking, it looks like 3967 as of 0725 PT is ready to ship. Also, 3969 7:23:54 PT is receiving notifications.

Info starts around page 3957 EVGA Notification Checkout Process thread.
Yep the queues popped for cards up to about 7:25 AM today which means nobody was able to get a card for AN HOUR AND A HALF.

Yep the queues popped for cards up to about 7:25 AM today which means nobody was able to get a card for AN HOUR AND A HALF.
I expected some issues, but not to this magnitude. Being 25 minutes behind the initial shipper gives me hope vs. the 1 Hr 50 min delay that I thought I was facing.

The initial reported shipper, gotta take it as a grain of salt and assume others have theirs and did not report it.
Enough edits…

Back