3080 Ti EVGA Notify Queue

the product page loaded for me once... but there was no auto-notify button... yayyyy

Exactly, any real human being that was waiting for a page to load, and had to type in their information, already lost. The bots crushed it.

yea, cause it is all just white screens or eventually a picture saying the site is at full capacity

Can someone explain to me what the "auto notify" button is supposed to do? I Am clicking it and nothing is happening (I'm an elite member)

Can someone explain to me what the "auto notify" button is supposed to do? I Am clicking it and nothing is happening (I'm an elite member)

It should bring you up to a page that lets you put in your name and e-mail.

It brings up a box, you fill in your email address. It then puts you in a que.

giphy.gif

Whats the point of sitting here and wasting away if i cant even click the auto notify and sign up my email. Biggest cluster fuck of stupid I've seen to date on a website MINUS the quakecon stuff

If I were you, I'd keep clicking the button until it popped.

The queue system got my dad his card for his MSFS2020 build.

If EVGA had disallowed the forum post to get early access and limited it to people with EVGA cards registered to their accounts it would have been much nicer for those who have already given them money.

I think EVGA is the best AIB in terms of trying to get a system that supports their customers but it's not perfect.

At this point, you're so far down the queue that you won't get a card for months anyway.

To put in perspective, I was at "9:07" for the 3060 launch and haven't been notified yet on the one card and it took 6 weeks on the other.

You'll be signing up for the Ti4800 Queue 10 years from now, and still not receive the notice for the 3080ti queue.

You'll be signing up for the Ti4800 Queue 10 years from now, and still not receive the notice for the 3080ti queue.
would be awesome if they bring back the ti4200/4400/4600/4800 branding lol

And we are approaching the point where I call it quits. Not wasting my time on this much longer.

Well eff this shit, going back to sleep. What a cluster shit this is.

Back