3070 Ti EVGA Notify Queue

Did you get a 3070 Ti via the EVGA queue?

• Yes I bought one (or multiple) or gave my allocation to someone else

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I got my notify email, but decided not to buy it

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Still in queue

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Didn't enter the queue

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I am apparently uber-banned from EVGA's website. Several days later, cleared cache/cookies dozens of times, still getting Access Denied error in EVGA's website in both Chrome and Opera (firefox is fine).
I can't even login anymore because of the error. I think it was triggered because the VPN on my B-Stock Distill turned off.

I searched their forums and found multiple recent threads about the issue, with no solutions other than clearing cookies. The ban is using browser info to identify my PC and block it, because the other PC's in my house can login fine. Guess I will have to contact their customer service.

Last edited:
Several days later, cleared cache/cookies dozens of times, still getting Access Denied error in EVGA's website in both Chrome and Opera (firefox is fine).
I can't even login anymore because of the error. I think I will have to completely reinstall my browsers from scratch or something.

I searched their forums and found multiple recent threads about the issue, with no solutions other than clearing cookies.

I think the error was triggered because the VPN on my B-Stock Distill turned off.
weird. I've had the issue plenty of times and clearing cookies always worked. Good luck. I often have an issue logging in, no matter how many times I hit submit there is an error, but then I refresh the page and I'm already logged in.

Yeah sent a ticket to EVGA and they had to work some voodoo to unlock the account, generated a new password and all that.

all the 3080ti skus since launch have been KR, despite being LHR.

Here's hoping that there's a good way to differentiate other manufacturers cards like this. So far, I've seen GB cards have a "Rev. 2.0" on them. EVGA has "KL," but unsure on other manufacturers.

I lucked out HARD on that 3070 Ti. I got a "website down" error from my Distill (B-Stock checker), noticed the site was down and checked Reddit to see the new cards.
Signed up at 9:30 AM EST which is the same time everyone else got in because the site was down.

Unfortunately these are XC3 Gamings which means EVGA will make precisely 5 of them. With no more wheel coupon I doubt I care about the card anyway.

I setup some alerts on their twitter feed, I'll be posting their future queue announcements in the appropriate thread.
Kind of shocked nobody posted yesterday's!

I found out by accident, was on the EVGA forums yesterday and people were asking about 404 errors on the site and somebody mentioned a new drop.

I managed to get 6:23 AM PT on the 3070 ti.

I get 404 errors everyday now, for past week....
be glad when things are back in stock and 'normal' prices ....

i havent seen movement on the 3080 ti FTW3 in a week now.. its stuck at 7:44 :(

yea and i am 8:02. I think the 3070Ti moved once last week, but not by much. I think someone posted that drops were going to be low for them, but should pick up as we get further into July and into August.

Still waiting on my 3080 since last year. Now I get an email from EVGA saying that they changed to the LHR model to improve chances.

LOL

Still nothing, the tracker website has been saying "today" for a while now lol. Just waiting on EVGA's next restock I guess.

Mine is 6:42:55 for 3070Ti. Seems I have a while yet. My 3080Ti notify is 8:02:11, and it has seemed to move a bit faster... I guess it will be a race to see which hits first.

24 seconds to go.

3070 Ti FTW3 ULTRA - 08G-P5-3797-KL​

Queue Position - 15​

Current Product Timestamp6/10/2021, 6:36:43 AM
Notify Timestamp6/10/2021, 6:37:07 AM
Timestamp Delta0d 0h 0m 24s
Days On Queue33
Estimated Email Date7/13/2021
Days Until Email0.72

24 seconds to go.

3070 Ti FTW3 ULTRA - 08G-P5-3797-KL​

Queue Position - 15​

Current Product Timestamp6/10/2021, 6:36:43 AM
Notify Timestamp6/10/2021, 6:37:07 AM
Timestamp Delta0d 0h 0m 24s
Days On Queue33
Estimated Email Date7/13/2021
Days Until Email0.72
what tracker is that?

The problem with the new site is that you can't access the full listings like you could on the spreadsheet. All you can see is the current timestamp.
It was useful to see when EVGA was sending out emails, and you can get an idea of how many each day. The "estimated email" thing is supposed to do that but it's still just a guess.

The problem with the new site is that you can't access the full listings like you could on the spreadsheet. All you can see is the current timestamp.
It was useful to see when EVGA was sending out emails, and you can get an idea of how many each day. The "estimated email" thing is supposed to do that but it's still just a guess.
True but that would be to much work for them.

Someone has been posting timestamps in the EVGA thread, I pulled the data for the FTW3 (3797) if anyone is still waiting on it.

6/21, 06:30:52 (Monday)
6/22, 06:32:13
6/25, 06:32:31 (Friday)
---
6/28, 06:32:31 (Monday)
6/30, 06:33:42
7/1, 06:33:42
7/2, 06:34:04 (Friday)
---
7/5, Closed for the holiday
7/6, 06:35:52 (Tuesday)
7/7, 06:36:34
7/9, 06:36:43 (Friday) (Current)
---

If you track Friday-to-Friday they are moving 2 minutes per week. I started at 6:30 because the site was hammered from 6 AM (launch) until that time, so the timestamps jump a lot.
There's a shipment planned for this week which is why it hasn't moved since 7/9 yet.

https://twitter.com/6OHMode/status/1415395257366294528

The user has been posting ALL queue data nearly every day. You can find the posts if you dig through the thread here:
https://forums.evga.com/EVGA-Queue-Summary-m3334520-p61.aspx

Last edited:
anyone get a notify this week? I have a friend who got one today, but I forgot to ask what time they signed up. They got a 3070ti FTW3.

Back