$300 BFG GTS512!

I've had my BFG 8800GT for over a month now, but gotta say, major props to BFG and [H] pulling this one through, sorry to see some people taking unfair advantage of this offer tho.

I've been scouring the net for deals on 8800gt's for the past 4 weeks.. and ONE DAY I don't check H and this is what I get :eek:

I'm not sure how practical this is, but HardForum can try to make their "Hot Deals" section to members only and not to the public. Also to take extra precaution they can make it for members with x amount of posts or how long they been a member. Just a thought :)

I do agree that when a company do special promotions like this, they should limit a reasonable amount for the customer. However it might not be the case but they probably do not care as long as all 500 get sold. Either way 500 from one customer is the same as 500 from different customers in terms of profit.

I'm not sure how practical this is, but HardForum can try to make their "Hot Deals" section to members only and not to the public. Also to take extra precaution they can make it for members with x amount of posts or how long they been a member. Just a thought :)

I do agree that when a company do special promotions like this, they should limit a reasonable amount for the customer. However it might not be the case but they probably do not care as long as all 500 get sold. Either way 500 from one customer is the same as 500 from different customers in terms of profit.

This specific deal was posted on the front page of Hard|OCP...For everyone to see...Not a biggie, seems like the majority of the people who wanted one got one. I said majority, to cover the few who didn't happen to get in on the deal.

No, actually he shouldn't. If he's as rude to Kyle as I imagine he is to customer service, he'll just give hardforum members a bad name.

thats a rediculous accusation, people like you jumping to conclusions give H a bad name, i was in no way rude to them, they just didnt know what to do to help me.

I scored 2 last night around 9:45. Hopefully they will get out tomorrow. If they get here an unloaded friday I'll walk over an grab my box (i'm a supervisor @ ups) possibly may get mine before the 4 day weekend. Thanks Kyle and BFG and [H]

I scored 2 last night around 9:45. Hopefully they will get out tomorrow. If they get here an unloaded friday I'll walk over an grab my box (i'm a supervisor @ ups) possibly may get mine before the 4 day weekend. Thanks Kyle and BFG and [H]

I bet ur pissed when people send stuff FedEx...b/c you don't get that luxury..HAHA

sometimes (messes up my stock when shipped with fedex), sometimes I still not able to get it may come in later on preload as I work midnight

Mine shipped. If i don't sell my current gts for a reasonable price, i'm gonna have to sell the GTS i just ordered.

Those 500 sold out so quick. I bet they could sell 5000 in a few days.

i should get one yesterday :(
now i got screwed by dell after they replied me w/ a confirmation email of receiving my consent email last night :mad:
they just canceled my order :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, it'll be here tomorrow!!

8800gtstrackingei4.png

Glad I only live so far away..

Paid for standard $10 shipping, and I get overnight shipping because I live so close. I love it.

Merry Christmas to me..and to everyone else..hehe

I paid for the $10 shipping and earlier today said it shipped to MN, 500 orders is a lot to process lol I mean shit thats all in one night too

Glad I only live so far away..

Paid for standard $10 shipping, and I get overnight shipping because I live so close. I love it.

Merry Christmas to me..and to everyone else..hehe

This made me check mine, and it should be here on Friday. Pretty nice to have it for Christmas. I know I'm getting the latest games I don't have.

I ordered one at 10:36, but mine has not shipped yet. Maybe tomorrow...

Thanks again Kyle and BFG if we have not thanked you enough.

Here is another.

Mine is scheduled for Monday delivery. Thankfully I have the whole day off. Merry Christmas to me lol! :D

Mine just got shipped, so tracking info isn't showing anything. I hope it moves as quickly as BrinNutz', since I'm also in IN.

mine has shipped maybe it will be in the hub on friday and i will be able to get it, crosses fingers

does anyone know how UPS work? do their drivers work on the weekends? for example, if my order ships today, and it moves around on friday, but has not arrived yet, will it continue to travel during the weekend or do they wait till monday to start moving the package again? If they work on weekends, I have some hopes of getting this before christmas!

only thing that gets delivered is saturday packages. No other packages get touched until the next working day.

correct unless you paid for saturday delivery or you just get lucky. I just went with ground hoping it would be inside the building friday

correct unless you paid for saturday delivery or you just get lucky. I just went with ground hoping it would be inside the building friday

I got lucky. I paid for ground not caring when it got here...and it got here overnight..=)

Mine just got shipped, so tracking info isn't showing anything. I hope it moves as quickly as BrinNutz', since I'm also in IN.
Same here, label printed & BFG notification generated but not scanned in by UPS yet. Also located in Indiana. I've resigned myself to the reality that it probably won't be here till after xMas but no complaints. :) Woot!!! Looking forward to my 1st SLI experience.:cool: Now I finally feel comfortable in canceling my Dell order.

I love getting those overnights surprises. Happens time to time for my friends and I when ordering free super saving items from Amazon, if they get shipped from IL. Just have to hope super saver gets you UPS and not USPS.

Back