$300 BFG GTS512!

I've posted a number of times...Thanks Kyle!!

I was able to get one...=)

Thanks kyle, i just wish i had a credit card or debit card, i hate age,:mad: anyone wanna by for me and then i pay you?! :DLol

Wow I just got in on the best buy 8800 GT deal paid $219 for mine I wonder would this be worth the $80 bucks for the upgrade..... any one have any opinions?

I wonder if any of ours will get canceled? What time was this posted on the front page anyone know?

What a jackass.

WEAK SAUCE......... find his IP and lets burn his digital house down. I'm kinda guessing thats why Kyle got the deal for 500, I kinda doubt 500 HardOCPers would be going for this. All though it does bring attention to Both hardocp and BFG so I think they win

181 left... if you're an [H] member and want one buy it quick :p

Once this gets posted around, I have no idea how long it will last.

Still some left? Good lord! I would have thought it would be gone! I got mine when I finally got some internet time at about 5pm EST...Saw it on the front page and went wild!

Spectacular deal. Anyone know if Best Buy will take back a just-opened 8800GT? :p

If Kyle wants to get it pulled from Slickdeals, he can talk to me about it.

So I am willing to bet that over half of the people who ordered one are did not get shafted on the 8800GT deal from Dell????

I doubt Kyle of BFG really care though or they wouldn't have set it up as they did. (They obviously knew it would get posted on sites like slickdeals.com

doh! and me with only $280 to spend! I guess its the GT from newegg unless something better comes up... Great Deal! :D

EDIT: Scratch that... The eVGA at newegg sold out in my cart! >.< Think I'll pass on the PNY with free pink ramsinks ROFL! Looks like ill be waiting till next deal rolls around...

I shut off my brain and ordered one. Tired of the Dell run around. If I was to buy a regular 8800GT from Newegg it would run me $266 and $296 for a OC version. This deal comes out to $310 but really the performance diff from all 3 won't be that big. Probably not worth the $45 for a few frames on Crysis which no card can run well at max settings. But oh well its christmas. The season of giving to myself...

mitcity22 I guess keep your negative attitude somewhere else and at least look at the bright side of things. This is a great deal for Hard forum users regardless of their participation in the Dell fiasco or not. The moron who posted that stuff on slick deals should be bashed instead.

WTF! BFG just owned my banking account. I ordered 1 and look what happened.

12/19/07 CHKCARDBFG TECHNOLOGY AURORA ILUS $310.50
(pending)
12/19/07 CHECKCARD ACTIVITY $310.50
(pending)
(pending)
(pending)

What should I do?

Must resist...... have to wait for Jan of 08.... resisting.....

I would ditch the GT for this if you are still looking for a GT. You can't even get a better deal on Newegg.

p.s I tried the check out and there is still some left for the promo deal.

(pending)
(pending)
(pending)
(pending)

What should I do?

get all 4 and sell them on ebay lol

(pending)
(pending)
(pending)
(pending)

What should I do?

NVM, lol, a BFG rep called shortly after I posted this and was like WTFBBQS man, did you do 4 seperate orders within a 10 second time period....I was like LOL no, and he was like ok, let me cancel 3 of these....<3 BFG.

Kyle, this was a very noble thing of you to do, and especially during the Christmas season. I was very tempted to bite, but aside from the fact that I didn't get shafted by Dell, I'd have to get a whole new setup to use it, and I'm not willing to drop that much right now.

Again, Kyle, you're the [H]ardest.

Very nice deal indeed, I hope you all hurry up before the Ebayers get them.

Well took the leap... Still not sure it is worth the extra $90 bucks as compared to the BFG 8800 GT OC i got for $219.00 at best buy... hmmmm I do have a 24 inch monitor so it would be nice to game at 1920x1200... Hopefully my system won't bottle neck this thing too much 4800 X2 with 2 GB of RAM... Man what an impulse buy on my part. It was a good deal though!!

tried for the last hour to justify the price. appreciate the effort [H], but with the 9 series looming in the near future, i cant justify spending more than ~200 on a video card right now. (not when I'll be upgrading to a 9 series when those hit :D )

hope everyone who wanted one got one. gl guys.

tried for the last hour to justify the price. appreciate the effort [H], but with the 9 series looming in the near future, i cant justify spending more than ~200 on a video card right now. (not when I'll be upgrading to a 9 series when those hit :D )

hope everyone who wanted one got one. gl guys.

Who knows if they will deliver the new series on time, I mean origionaly there were going to come out before x-mas. Plus who knows what the pricetag will be, perfomance etc. I was waiting on the 9 series for like 12 months lol. I do hope they come out though because I won't be buying one right away and I think they will be overly expensive.

Back