30 inch and up thread! Post Pics of your huge displays!

what does "enough" mean? like a stopping point or something?

my gf was mad at me yesterday for only getting her a card for her birthday... she didn't understand :)

Here's my current setup

3 HP LP3065's

p223777222-4.jpg

Previous house when I picked up the third 30"

p347141051-4.jpg

Previous house when I only had dual 30's.

2 HP LP3065's

p282167834-4.jpg

Awesome.

Also, if you're not already using it, try synergy or something similar.

I used Synergy for a while, but it would work one day, then give me problems the next. I guess at the time I tried it, it was still buggy with Linux. I'll definitely give it another try one of these days.

In my opinion, this is a GREAT looking room. It kinda has a cozy 'control room' feel to it. I could see myself spending a LOT of time in here and successfully shutting the world out..

Great Job!

How do you like the 32XBR6 for pc gaming? I bought one when they first came out (1st Best Buy shipment), and I absolutely love it on my xbox and ps3. So much so that I am currently building a gaming rig with my XBR6 in mind. We will both be rocking the Antec P182 and Sony XBR6 combo.

today is the first day i have had it.. I have to say that its pretty amazing so far.. i don't think i would use it for my daily pc (not enough real estate)... but for just gaming its fantastic.. the pc mode (the full pixel mode) really helps with pc overscan.. the colors are amazing and i haven't had a single problem yet!

lmao why would you get a card for your girlfriend?

she said she wanted me to be romantic... I thought that meant buy myself another toy and get her a card.. seems i was wrong or something.. women....

i need about 400 more bucks till i can find one of these used, i cant wait till i get 400 bucks.

'Only' and 'dual 30's' should never be in the same sentance.

Great setup though. I can't imagine have 3 30" monitors in front of me.

Just thought I would go ahead and post one of my favorite setups, although it is not mine. In my online poker playing prime, I had dual Apple 30"s and a Dell 2007FP in portrait.. I have since seperated the 30"s, as I am using one on a PC I just built, and the other is still with the G5.

24luh79.jpg

To be fair, I am pretty sure Al has some sort of sponsorship with Apple.

Back