30 inch and up thread! Post Pics of your huge displays!

JacobC1983

2[H]4U
A shrine for all those huge displays we love to own!

here is mine first!

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

how it used to be :( had to sell a 30 incher and I miss it

DSC00811.jpg

A shrine for all those huge displays we love to own!

here is mine first!

DSC00084.jpg

How do you like the 2007fp next to the 3007? Do the colors look the same or does it seem off? I am trying to buy one off of someone here used...

I'll try to post my 3007 later tonight

Finally, a thread where we all can gather..:D

Here is my 2 3007WFP-HC with the "little" 17'.. :)

M-StreetNEWworkspace.jpg

M-StreetNEWworkspace4.jpg

M-StreetNEWworkspace2.jpg

My Old 42" Westy

dsc04116ih7.jpg

My 30th B-day present from my wife 46" A550 Samsung

dsc04813xj9.jpg

I do have a fold out desk & chair that I use to play games...of course the wife makes me away the desk & chair ..."b/c there ugly" when I'm done playing games on it ;)

I retired the 46" to only TV/movie watching, and use my duel 24" lcd's for my gaming pleasure ;)
(I won't taint this thread with my small unworthy 24" lcd's ;) )

This thread title is just asking for trouble :)

That XHD3000 is a beaute - thinking of getting one myself. 1080p just isn't cutting it for me anymore.

Its a good day!! nice setups by the way...
I started this thread then got the final addition to my setup! enjoy!

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

Its a good day!! nice setups by the way...
I started this thread then got the final addition to my setup! enjoy!

ttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/jacobc1983/DSC00102.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/jacobc1983/DSC00101.jpg

Awesome setup. That is my ideal setup. Plenty of space, and well laid out.

In fact I looked at post one and though "Man, that would be perfect with a second 20"

I think your imac looks kind of lonely back there. Its hidden behind the speaker, and there is only one 'small' monitor.

24" Samsung and 42" Vizio:

vizio-2.jpg

Looks like just about everyone with a big screen also has a G15 :D

Don't worry you're not alone i feel the same :p I will try to get my cam working and take some pictures... finding the cam first would probably be helpful ;)

Nice to see that this thread is starting to grow.. Kinda surprised to see that there are actually so many of us who loves G15 keyboard too! :)

I am still trying to justify adding another 3007WFP-HC to my setup.. These monitors are just too GARGANTUAN that it will actually make it harder for me to move out in the future.. What a dilemma... :(

Awesome setup. That is my ideal setup. Plenty of space, and well laid out.

In fact I looked at post one and though "Man, that would be perfect with a second 20"

I think your imac looks kind of lonely back there. Its hidden behind the speaker, and there is only one 'small' monitor.

that imac is lonely back there.. thats because I never use it and I actually wish I didn't buy it.. it looked so cool and fun in the apple store.. I got it home and now I use it to charge my iphone.. thats about it :) maybe I should have gotten a bigger display for it or something

here is my contribution...Apple Cinema HD 30"

DSC06215.jpg

with no flash:

DSC06216.jpg

DSC06219.jpg

Tower is right side of computer desk:

DSC06222.jpg

DSC06228.jpg

DSC06224.jpg

DSC06225.jpg

Some Crysis gameplay on 2560x1600 res powered by XFX 9800GX2:

DSC06226.jpg

DSC06227.jpg

Some vinyl collectors might reconize some of these vinyls.

^Nice setup

Videomasterz, how far away do you sit from your 30" ACD? Looking at the size of your desk, it looks like you would be right up against it.

^Nice setup

Videomasterz, how far away do you sit from your 30" ACD? Looking at the size of your desk, it looks like you would be right up against it.

hehe yeah I know it seems that way, but I am guessing I sit about 2 feet away from the monitor, im usually just relaxing and leaning back on my computer chair...

that imac is lonely back there.. thats because I never use it and I actually wish I didn't buy it.. it looked so cool and fun in the apple store.. I got it home and now I use it to charge my iphone.. thats about it :) maybe I should have gotten a bigger display for it or something

You could always give it to me, ill pay the shipping.

My Monitor

Oh and to keep the tally on the G15 keyboards I also have one, one of the older model ;)

EDIT: GOOD LORD! These pics don't resize themself...I guess I will just leave the link to mine...

^^ but we all know that you will cause God to slaughter more kittens if you get the wallpaper.:D

Back