2006 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you basically spy and narc out people ;)
99fnickburns2.jpg

thrawn42 said:
Under the right monitor (from left to right):

Delphi SkyFi2 (XM Satellite Radio)
Creative Labs Zen Vision: M (MP3)
Koss Headphones
Volume/Bass Control to Creative Labs T7900 speakers

what is that dock for the vision:m ? and from where did you buy it? pls thankyou~

Holy Christ on a crutch Darth Beavis! That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen in my fan-boy life!

|Leviathan| said:
what is that dock for the vision:m ? and from where did you buy it? pls thankyou~

It's the dock that's sold by Creative on their website. I ordered it a few weeks back when it became available at their online store.

Left
Desk_left.jpg

Center
Desk_with_chair.jpg

Another Center (what the hell is that on my wall?)
Desk_Front.jpg

Receiver sitting on the storage cabinet.
receiver.jpg

Dimensions are 36" long for the left desk and right storage cab and 48" for the center desk.

its a ghost on your wall... ever heard of weird orbs in pictures?

otherwise... there's a smudge on your lens

I have a few, but I will only post 2.

Picture_015_-Large-.jpg

The PC that goes with it
Picture_013_-Large-.jpg

The other room:

Picture_016_-Large-.jpg

Yes, that is an airzooka in the background :p

_Q_ said:
Thank guys for the kind reply. I guess I'm doing something right.

Sorry I don't bit I have this one hope its OK. Again these a some older pis I try to update soon. ;)
DSCN1031a.jpg

LOL a new definition of RACKMOUNT.

Seriously, Nice.

_Q_

I saw teh swords in your pic. Have you ever used one? This is part of a Taekwondo form with a GuM Do (I am the phat old gheezer, video was from last summer I think). And no, I was not a white belt. They only had that color belt for the Gum Do seminar I took. The file is around 14 megs I think and is Windows Media Video (use IE for best results - which I hate - Firefox rulez). Anyways, I know you guys will roast me but hell, I can laugh at myself as well. The class was fun and Taekwondo is a blast.
http://www.wvi.com/~drdee/DB_GunDo.wmv

soulsaver_8229 said:
richnerdpc.jpg

its nothing speical really, just somthing i like, works for me ;):)

hope you enjoy

soulsaver

The funniest part of this pic is not the money, the rolex, the 14 and 18ct jewelry on the hardware, but the labeling method used on the lower CD opposite the gatorade...SCRIBBLES 4 the win

bmartin said:
The funniest part of this pic is not the money, the rolex, the 14 and 18ct jewelry on the hardware, but the labeling method used on the lower CD opposite the gatorade...SCRIBBLES 4 the win

I see someone traded in their momma's foodstamps for cash. If he wants to impress us show us his stock portfolio.

DarthBeavis said:
I see someone traded in their momma's foodstamps for cash. If he wants to impress us show us his stock portfolio.

is only prop money used in TV and films, you can buy it from ebay ;)

Hey DarthBeavis, Those swords a replicas but I do have the real ones only thing is I gave them to my sister.

Thank for you comments guys. ;) I like them too.

_Q_ said:
Hey DarthBeavis, Those swords a replicas but I do have the real ones only thing is I gave them to my sister.

Thank for you comments guys. ;) I like them too.
Do you have any sword training?

I have been doing this since (as a young student) 1978, so you might say I have a little experience with them.

what size CRT is that little one sitting on all the others? That's the first time i think i've seen a CRT that can actually fit within another CRT, starts to remind me of that russian toy with all the interfitting smaller versions of itself. :eek:

Is this a "put everything you own in your pic" thread ;)

LOL. I did the same thing back in 1998 or so:
kitty1.jpg

That is my DIY Kitty rig, BTW. AMD Thunderbird 1 Ghz, last videocard I think was a Geforce 4 TI 4400. It had others like Matrox Millenium and Geforce 256. I think I had 1 gig of ram in there. All air-cooled (I had 8 fans jerry-rigged all over the place. I think the drilled air holes where a nice touch for modding Godness ;)

Don't fret. My next rig was based off a Thermaltake Xaser III case in blue.I still have it (Geforce 6800 Ultra AGP, 400 gigs HD, 2 gigs ram, p4 3.06 ghz).

Is this a "put everything you own in your pic" thread

No that's actuially what my office looks like on a normal basis

board2death986 said:
what size CRT is that little one sitting on all the others? That's the first time i think i've seen a CRT that can actually fit within another CRT, starts to remind me of that russian toy with all the interfitting smaller versions of itself. :eek:
Yeah it's a 7" CRT.... it just displays the Folding Stats of all my folders

i was trying to get my sister to get that cat case or the penguin one made my the same manufacturer, but she went with some hideous pink one. i thought the cat rocked :)

also, i have never seen a 7" crt, that is pretty awesome:)

Trinary you must be a neat phreak. I wish I was more like you in that respect my friend. Now get rid of those CRTS and get LCDs buddy.

BTW: Those are real Glocks in my pic (wife and I both carry them).

TrinaryOC, are those Airsoft pistols? They look pretty sweet.

Yeah my buddies and I play Airsolf...
teh one at the top is a Beretta 92 knock off with a red dot system
and the otherone is a Glock knock off, with aim point on top, Both are ascurate out to about 150ft

DarthBeavis said:
Is this a "put everything you own in your pic" thread ;)

LOL. I did the same thing back in 1998 or so:

That is my DIY Kitty rig, BTW. AMD Thunderbird 1 Ghz, last videocard I think was a Geforce 4 TI 4400. It had others like Matrox Millenium and Geforce 256. I think I had 1 gig of ram in there. All air-cooled (I had 8 fans jerry-rigged all over the place. I think the drilled air holes where a nice touch for modding Godness ;)

Don't fret. My next rig was based off a Thermaltake Xaser III case in blue.I still have it (Geforce 6800 Ultra AGP, 400 gigs HD, 2 gigs ram, p4 3.06 ghz).
lawlers :p that is the greatest case.

TrinaryOC said:
Yeah my buddies and I play Airsolf...
teh one at the top is a Beretta 92 knock off with a red dot system
and the otherone is a Glock knock off, with aim point on top, Both are ascurate out to about 150ft

Sweet stuff. my freinds and I shoot at eachother with some cheap spring pistols sometimes, but since there aren't any serious players near us we're not getting any gas or electric guns.

This is my newest setup

comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg

2 80 gig SATA WD HD
Radeon x800xt
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum
Logitech MX Laser Mouse
Wireless Microsoft keyboard

zakker said:
This is my newest setup

2 80 gig SATA WD HD
Radeon x800xt
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum
Logitech MX Laser Mouse
Wireless Microsoft keyboard

yikes, how does that sub sound, being positioned right there like that on the fridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back