2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say is, please, if you have a sub-wofer, put it on the gound!!! preferably in a corner. It will increase the preformance 10 fold I promise you just need to let it resonate a little. And you don't need any other stratigic placement other than that i.e. left right back. the sound is onmi-directional.

DCP01911.JPG
[/IMG]
DCP01910.JPG
[/IMG]
DCP01912.JPG

The Garage get away. Just Painted back wall and floor rolled some carpet. This desk will go soon. I will be building or buying a corner extention desk. :D

SFF #1

sff1.jpg

SFF #2

sff4.jpg

One of my speakers (I didn't feel like taking pics of the rears) and the sub under the table.

compspeaker.jpg

Fear my awesome deer lamp.

Where did u get that PC Modder mag????

You can pick them up at Wal-Mart or most any book store. It's not a monthly magazine, it's a kind of 'guide book' put out by the makers of Maximum PC, if I remember right.

tom61 said:
You can pick them up at Wal-Mart or most any book store. It's not a monthly magazine, it's a kind of 'guide book' put out by the makers of Maximum PC, if I remember right.

CPU magazine. computer power user. 'tis a good mag, eh? I cant wait till the next one!

STRESSTEST said:
people + smoking at the keyboard = TEH NASTY PC STANK
People who complain can stay in the House this is my garage my Smoking area. I dont smoke in the house.Wife and Kids have there own PC's they dont touch mine! I am sure you have habits that would bother me ! kinda like the above Quote! :D

Tazzman said:
People who complain can stay in the House this is my garage my Smoking area. I dont smoke in the house.Wife and Kids have there own PC's they dont touch mine! I am sure you have habits that would bother me ! kinda like the above Quote! :D

lol, none that will kill me :)

iownyou14 said:
Nice workspace there Circuitbreaker8

Indeed it is. But I think your SLR is going to be towed, Circuitbreaker8.;)

spencers said:
What laptop is that?

Is the Compal cl56

1.7 pentium M/centrino
radeon 9700 mobility w/128mb
60gb 5400 drive
15.1 sxga display
b/g wifi
dvd reader/cd burner

I dig it.....

Circuitbreaker8 said:
How is yours setup?
Used to be like this. It's a little rearranged now with a new desktop background, etc. I've gotta clean it up anyway and when I do I'll take a new pic.
desk.jpg

emorphien said:
Used to be like this. It's a little rearranged now with a new desktop background, etc. I've gotta clean it up anyway and when I do I'll take a new pic.
desk.jpg

wow totaly different! Im gonna post my headphone holder, its fuckin awesome

Circuitbreaker8 said:
wow totaly different! Im gonna post my headphone holder, its fuckin awesome
I need to do something for a headphone holder. My SR325s just sit around on the desk taking up a lot of space. :p

So I'm going to show the progression now :)

That picture I posted above was from the spring.. this next one was while I was in boston for the summer:
desk2.jpg

And now it's all set up again:
desk3.jpg

Sorry for the washed out screens there, its dark out and easier to slap a flash on the camera than get enough lighting to do it nicely.

you get a cookie for pointing out each item that's changed from the pic from last spring to the new one. :p

emorphien said:
That works, lol. I'm thinking of doing something a bit nicer than that but that works. :)
my parents have those exact same knives with their company name on it (boway express) they give them to all their customers and stuff like that.

gotta love the ghetto action

I was thinking more along the lines of a nail/screw with a wooden dowel fitted over the end. can't have harsh sharp metal touching my cans :p

emorphien said:
I was thinking more along the lines of a nail/screw with a wooden dowel fitted over the end. can't have harsh sharp metal touching my cans :p

Bahh, my V300's are getting "cutting edge" wall hanging technology

emorphien said:
I need to do something for a headphone holder. My SR325s just sit around on the desk taking up a lot of space. :p
nothing but a good clean floor

hickish said:
Need to work on stitching photos together, but here's my first shot...

office-patched.JPG

Sweet posters... where'd you get them? And the setup is pretty sweet, too. I'd live there :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back