2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay guys can you help me out with my ROOM MOD???? :) :)

thanks http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=805167&page=1&pp=20

sorry for the size
bedroomideea3.jpg

Hey edit your post and put in this picture. (right click the picture then click copy then past it in the message box

bedroomideea3.jpg

flat4 said:
i never seen a Recaro desk chair before. where did u get it and how much did it cost?
i got mine for twenty bucks, not bad for a poor college kid wanna be
driving%20side.JPG

xpand rally rocks

i just cant see paying $875 for a desk chair and it just being fabric or $1200 for a leather chair.

DruSi3r: it looks like you just took yours straight out of a car. i can see the seatbelt hook up.

workstation.jpg

My lame workstation. Desk $79.99 at OfficeMax. It's too crowded with the CRT sticking out.

Athlon XP 2200 Linux box in center on recessed shelf.
Athlon XP 2800 Windows XP anything box on the right.

pixelbaker said:
workstation.jpg

My lame workstation. Desk $79.99 at OfficeMax. It's too crowded with the CRT sticking out.

What did you do, put a toilet paper roll around the lense?

bm5 said:
Been lurking for awhile, just starting posting recently. Here's my old setup (it's all taken apart now -- upgrade time!)

http://www.employees.org/~beetle/ot/desk/desk.jpg
[img]http://www.employees.org/~beetle/ot/desk/top.jpg

I'll probably post in the worklogs as a start building out my new system.[/QUOTE]

beetle :)

What happened to that nice Logitech diNova setup? And I thought you said you were in the process of changing everything?

imagine said:
beetle :)

What happened to that nice Logitech diNova setup? And I thought you said you were in the process of changing everything?

oh oh, my alter ego has been exposed! :p

those are old pics, that microsoft bluetooth set was replaced by the dinovo setup. but yes, everything is torn apart right now. new system is being built.....

STRESSTEST said:
What did you do, put a toilet paper roll around the lense?

ha ha. no. I took it with the school's yearbook digital camera. (Minolta DiMage 7) With that cam the outdoor shots suck and that's most of what we do so we have to have a filter on it that sometimes gets in the way unless you're zoomed in really close.

pixelbaker said:
ha ha. no. I took it with the school's yearbook digital camera. (Minolta DiMage 7) With that cam the outdoor shots suck and that's most of what we do so we have to have a filter on it that sometimes gets in the way unless you're zoomed in really close.
Your yearbook group doesn't sound very intelligent.

emorphien said:
Your yearbook group doesn't sound very intelligent.

If you'll notice I said we have to have the filter because we do alot of outside shots. The Minolta camera SUCKS with outdoor action shots and the filter helps alot. Get it?

pixelbaker said:
If you'll notice I said we have to have the filter because we do alot of outside shots. The Minolta camera SUCKS with outdoor action shots and the filter helps alot. Get it?
what kind of filter is it?

The case of Danel Andrew Lowe's makes me drool. LOVE the look of it. So minimalistic and CLEAN.

A+ from a neat freak. What brand/model and is that modded to hide cables or did it actually come like that?

Registered here just to post on this thread. I modded the case myself and wish I had higher quality shots of it. Sorry my digicam is more like a webcam that can detatch (its crappy).

comp-mod.jpg

pixelbaker said:
workstation.jpg

You have the exact same desk as me, except mine has a lot more crap on it and under it.

you are quite observant :) i did not even notice they were hanging on my own bed in the pic :) they are sennheiser HD497s, and i love them

yeaha

I had a pair of Senn PC 150s, but then I want to a LAN and shag (shaGuar, a cs player that is really good that lives in toronto and plays for NOAfor you non cs ppl) broke then. So I gotta RMA them but its gonna take 2-3 weeks so I got a pair of Audio 90's in the time being.

They said I could get a refurbed pair of HD570s for 80cdn but I am just gonna keep my 150s.

How do ya like them?

BTW, nice moniter.

Emorphien: filter is a Polarizing one (couldn't remember name of it, sorry)

DudeItsMe: correct. very small rural school.

Cactus Jack: meh. it's way too crowded for me already. I'm trying to figure out how to make it more minimalist as it bothers me being surrounded by clutter. Need an LCD instead of that damned CRT there on the left though - it's what's making it feel so crowsed when it's 12 inches from your face.

no pictures yet im working on my desk. Im getting one of those L shaped glass desks and taking the glass taken in and having them tinted either dark blue or a medium black with lights under neath

My desk at the moment, way too small for all my stuff, but its all I got at the moment. Hopefully when I move in a few months I can build a new desk that is much bigger. Kinda messy also, but I pretty much live at it when I'm at home.

desk.jpg

puck said:
My desk at the moment, way too small for all my stuff, but its all I got at the moment. Hopefully when I move in a few months I can build a new desk that is much bigger. Kinda messy also, but I pretty much live at it when I'm at home.

desk.jpg

THAT IS ONE SECHSY BOX YOU GOT UNDER YOUR DESK!!!

I love the white, pale blue, red, and cracker theme. ;)

yeah, thats my best mod yet, just having problems keeping the crumbs from getting stuck in the floppy and cdrom drives.

puck said:

desk.jpg

Rockin teh Yoda postar. I have the exact same one in my room. Been there since about 6th grade :cool:

sorry for the bad shots but here's my work station

lol, heres a desk i built.. kinda why it looks kinda ghetto =P

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

pic of my wall.. posters.. two of the first vinyl i ever got.
DSC00005.JPG

and theres michaelangelo sitting down saying "l8r"
room3.jpg

far left is my old PIII file server, then my p4, and my amd rig.

sorry for the mess.. what else do u expect from a college student ;)

btw: thnx BIGG for the free image host service :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back