2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is mine with my ams ecube, lian li v1000b and my 15 in powerbook.

PICT0259.jpg

PICT0266.jpg

PICT0277.jpg

DRJ1014 said:
my god man who painted your wall?

I LOVE IT!!

I did it myself actually. I did this a while back when i use to do graffitti. Before i even moved in my stuff to this house i painted the wall but this was a long time ago almost 7 years ago. I dont do it anymore.

my set up
*note this is my older version with my first modded PC and my older speakers and all
I know have Project Sonata and the MX duo (cordless) and I-trigue speakers *
desktopcomp.jpg

oh and yes that desk is 7' 6" long and is all real wood with venere panels over it , weighs in at a bit under 175lbs

RS3RS said:
I'm also 15. I have 3 desks, one 175 dollar one, one of around 120 dollars, and one of 78.99. I have an 899 dollar queen size bed (before the mattresses, forget how much those cost), an 800 square foot room with it's own enterance (sort of an top level apartment in the top story of the house), a $20,000 pool in the back yard, a $3,000 HDTV 61" Sony TV in the basement... My own car... And a ratpadz. :D
I'm 16, have my own job, go to school, and I'm not a spoiled brat.

That's ownage right there. Get off your ego before someone with color in their skin tears you down from there.... it'll hurt.

Edit: Please ignore post. It's late and I thought I was quoting from the last page. I do not wish to troll.

DudeItsMe said:
I'm 16, have my own job, go to school, and I'm not a spoiled brat.

That's ownage right there. Get off your ego before someone with color in their skin tears you down from there.... it'll hurt.
ROFL that is pwnage !

i own 3 cars and my own house and all that but who cares..hell my friend has a better laptop than my desktop but do i care no..i actually picked it out for him...lol Money does not give your firends it gives you vultures in disguise.

Sorry guys, I thought I was quoting from the last page. I'm used to different styles of forums, meh. So just ignore my post, otherwise it'll just reignite a long dead flame war.

decap said:
nice wall can you take a pic just of the wall

Yea i`ll take a pic of it. I will also scan in the paper drawing if i can find it. I should still have it since i try to keep all my drawings.

New here!

Here's my dog stealing my chair after I went to get some water, I don't know where that pillow came from.

bentley5.jpg

Envy that 7 year old 15" monitor, eh? Eh?

:confused:

>.< damn joo and your monitor !!!

hehe cool dog by the by whats it's name (i say it's casue gender was not specified)
:)

He, Bentley, he constantly steals peoples seats when they get up.. i've accidently sat on him many, many times because of it.

poor doggy!

he's just cold, and likes the warmness left on the chair by you ass. :eek:

Pringleprime said:
New here!

Here's my dog stealing my chair after I went to get some water, I don't know where that pillow came from.

bentley5.jpg

Envy that 7 year old 15" monitor, eh? Eh?

:confused:

not that old i have a 10 year old 8 inch monitor i think.
killermonitor.jpg

flat4 said:
not that old i have a 10 year old 8 inch monitor i think.
killermonitor.jpg
Good god, dude, you seriously need to upgrade. Right now. Skip paying a bill and buy a new monitor. You have too nice of a system to be using a 10" monitor. If you can drive to Fayetteville I will give you a 15" Compaq. Only you though ;) .

Fanatik said:
Here is mine with my ams ecube, lian li v1000b and my 15 in powerbook.

PICT0259.jpg

PICT0266.jpg

PICT0277.jpg

Dude do a live in a bad part of town? I think some neighborhood kids vandalized your walls...... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Been lurking for awhile, just starting posting recently. Here's my old setup (it's all taken apart now -- upgrade time!)

desk.jpg

top.jpg

I'll probably post in the worklogs as a start building out my new system.

i never seen a Recaro desk chair before. where did u get it and how much did it cost?

thaddy/hobbes: i recently bought that desk also. i have yet to put my computer on it though. one of the things that caught my eye (and skin!) was the sharp edges where you would place your hands for the mouse and keyboard. has this caused any irritation on your wrists/arms?

i have a 19''' monitor as well, the mitsu 930sb. why didn't yours fit?

flat4 said:
i never seen a Recaro desk chair before. where did u get it and how much did it cost?
you cant buy them i dont think. most of the people make them or have someone else make them

ya i know. for that price i can buy 2 racing seats and build them myself.. its not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back