2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0nty

Limp Gawd
clean up the cables!!! :confused:

you guys put soo much time into your pc where your wires are not messy, do the same for all those chords lying around!!!! :eek:

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
DRJ1014 said:
the joystick is the logitech extreme 3d pro. i got one myself

Oh....I use CH Products since 1987, have been sticking to it since. It is very smooth and the build is very high quality, made in USA. My first one is the Mach 3, then the Flight Stick, and now the 3d USB fight stick. I did test out Logitech and microsoft, not your model, but the ones I try, not smooth enough, quite stiff.

Hey, email me your wallpaper, would you? And what res. is it?

spencers

Gawd
Well, last time I posted pics of my Quakecon Shuttle setup. Here's my new one! Built with the parts I won at Quakecon

latestdesk.jpg

BioHazard.89

Limp Gawd
I'm going to put my stuff up here - will have an update this weekend when i get a chance to cleaning my room.... right now, these pics are about a week old, I now have another PC under me next to the 2 Antec cases

http://www.midlandsgaming.net/workstation/

Sorry for the link and huge pics - no clue as to how to resize....

would llike to hear opinions as I am having trouble settin stuff up

I'm only 14 ;)

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
BioHazard.89 said:
I'm going to put my stuff up here - will have an update this weekend when i get a chance to cleaning my room.... right now, these pics are about a week old, I now have another PC under me next to the 2 Antec cases

http://www.midlandsgaming.net/workstation/

Sorry for the link and huge pics - no clue as to how to resize....

would llike to hear opinions as I am having trouble settin stuff up

I'm only 14 ;)

Get rid of that USA map nerd :p

BioHazard.89

Limp Gawd
lol - you can see my weight lifting gloves in yellow on the far right side... :p that balence's out the nerd :p

DaMaDo

Gawd
Futzy:

I don't have the other two monitors on b/c I'm using the little shuttle in the back there....the main computer which is in my sig is having motherboard problems right now.

I actually plan to have the main comp power two of the monitors and the shuttle on the third so I can "two-box" easier in online games like star wars galaxies etc.

darronk

Weaksauce
My workstation and TV
PIC_0210.JPG

My Workstation
PIC_0211.JPG

Rig close-up
PIC_0212.JPG

Rig close-up with no flash (Bit blurry)
PIC_0213.JPG

I'm planning on getting rid of the desk and TV stand and building in a huge desk, and TV stand, with lots of shelving etc. I've got a lot of CD's/DVD's as well as spare PC parts, etc that I want to put in the same place.

sdk

[H]ard|Gawd
nice comp, tho i see the baige box more than the black one on the lower left, looks like a dragon or a sonata

nice monit0r

EGGO

Gawd
spencers said:
Well, last time I posted pics of my Quakecon Shuttle setup. Here's my new one! Built with the parts I won at Quakecon

AUGH! So dynamic! So many diagonals! I have all these thoughts on how your workplace is thanks to the teachings of graphic design and art.

twan

Limp Gawd
@navicaph

how do you like that lian-li ? Is it really quiet because of those factory modifications ?

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
are those the logitech headphones/microphone hanging on the wall by your wifes computer?

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
that thing has to be about 5 years old....... damn i get a new computer about every 2 years. (build it or upgrade the one i have)

towert7

2[H]4U
DRJ1014 said:
that thing has to be about 5 years old....... damn i get a new computer about every 2 years. (build it or upgrade the one i have)
Naw, more like 3 years old. But boy, that compaq has some mod'ible goodness still left in her yet!

Big chunk of plastic, im sure something can be made from it ^_^.

Kevin Tu

Limp Gawd
twan said:
@navicaph

how do you like that lian-li ? Is it really quiet because of those factory modifications ?

It was pretty quiet at the beginning, but the cooling wasn't the greatest. I had to replace the stock fans and cut out an intake at the bottom of the case.

barefootbilly, you can get the desk at IKEA, I think its 39.99.

Hazards

Limp Gawd
yea those are logitech headphones hanging by both my desk and my wifes. half my clan has that exact set for teamspeak :D

Hazards

Limp Gawd
sorry i dont know what a WP is, i have an idea, but i dont wanna look like a tard ;)

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
thats a pretty nice system well compaired to my peice of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.