$20 for $40 Newegg gift card, Tomorrow 11/28 only!! @ googleoffers

Retsam

2[H]4U

Thought id give heads up. First time I have seen a gift card offer for newegg like this.

This has been posted on google offers for over a week now. It looks like it is finally happening tomorrow 11/28(9AM pst). Google offers has a $40 gift card for $20. Pretty hot.

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEPro/...=skim115X178X53f0fe4f95ac40d6136677da5cacd974

Enjoy.
smile.png

**Note: There are some restrictions and terms of use. You might want to read through the details. You have to use this by Feb 26th or you get refunded the $20 value back.**

Last edited:
You have to spend it by feb 26, 2012 or you loose $20 and only get the original $20 you paid.

I sure hope they have more than 5 in stock because there are a couple thousand people over at slickdeals who are going to be buying this.

Ya I see. It looks like it has to be used on a single transaction and it also says they refund you the difference if its under $40. Not entirely sure how that works though.

Probably won't be able to stack them since the offer is one per customer.

Will def be in for this. I just noticed newegg has the Keurig B60 for $120. Everywhere else had them for $150 on BF. With this it will throw it under $100 shipped. Have one at work and I am in love with it.

Can we buy more than 1 of these? If I could, I'd be in for about 50....

where's the actual link to the Google Offers Newegg gift card?...I went to the NYC Google Offers page but don't see the Newegg promotion listed

So is this one of those things you need to have a google offers account already otherwise the act of entering will take too long and it will sell out?

Or will the entire site freeze up with people slamming F5 for 5 minutes prior to 9am? :D

So is this one of those things you need to have a google offers account already otherwise the act of entering will take too long and it will sell out?

Or will the entire site freeze up with people slamming F5 for 5 minutes prior to 9am? :D

It would take a lot to freeze up google's servers, they aren't like HP. :) With that said... outlook reminder set!

It would take a lot to freeze up google's servers, they aren't like HP. :) With that said... outlook reminder set!

Well if you were a student you could have just used the academic website to get that $85 touchpad before anybody else could (like me :D).

Good luck everyone! I will see if I can try to grab this deal. Thanks OP!

Well if you were a student you could have just used the academic website to get that $85 touchpad before anybody else could (like me :D).

Not to go OT... but damn I miss college and academic discounts! :(

Great, going to have to hunt for this it seems, since the "main" offer on my locality is some retarded baby stroller workout bullshit.

Great, going to have to hunt for this it seems, since the "main" offer on my locality is some retarded baby stroller workout bullshit.

That is possible. I am not positive which cities this will be for. I have heard that youre not supposed to click on the link until it has started, otherwise you will not see it.

Got mine. Site hiccuped for a second, had to reload 3 times. Wish you could get more than 1. Oh well.

PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE (see below for restrictions on use). PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES no later than February 26,2012.

....so it does or COULD expire in February?

woot got one in Boston, even though i'm in st louis. Google Wallet server seemed a bit slow. I guess even google's servers aren't bulletproof. Made it through OK though.

In chicago and I constantly get "server couldn't load your personal info"...argh...

Must be getting hit hard right now, though I would not have expected google to have problems with heavy traffic. It's having all sorts of problems loading for me.

changed city to atlanta!! got one!!

Now newegg need to offer a deal on the corsair 650d!

Back