$20 for $40 Newegg gift card, Tomorrow 11/28 only!! @ googleoffers

Haha. Maximum Purchased. One per account indeed.

Last edited:
Took five attempts and several refreshes but I got it. It's issued in the form of an online gift card code. View it online cause they don't email it too you. Google offers/checkout is buggy as shit@!

Wow, major league server barfage, too many people slamming the servers, ugh.

EDIT: took about 20 tries, literally. Keep trying folks!

Last edited:
Says I May have gotten it and to wait for receipt. sweet.

But it shows up at on the offer site with code...

Fuck me sideways

Oh no! There was an issue loading your account information. This is probably just a server hiccup. Try reloading this page in a few minutes.

And the "hiccup" keeps going.

Well if you were a student you could have just used the academic website to get that $85 touchpad before anybody else could (like me :D).

I retract my previous statement. Major holdups.

Got one though!

"Congratulations! You've successfully purchased the offer."

Whew, finally! That took a while. Thanks OP.

Took five attempts and several refreshes but I got it. It's issued in the form of an online gift card code. View it online cause they don't email it too you. Google offers/checkout is buggy as shit@!

This. I got that too, I kept on refreshing and it finally went through! At first I choose Houston as the city so it was only showing Houston offers. I had to log out of my account to see it. Then Once I clicked buy I re logged in.

It would take a lot to freeze up google's servers, they aren't like HP. :) With that said... outlook reminder set!

So much for this wonderful recommendation of Google's servers...

upside is once you add it to your cart its simply a matter of waiting for payment to go through, refreshing if necessary.

Well, I was finally able to get my order through. No receipt via email yet.

Can't get it. If i'm logged in I can't see the newegg deal at all. If I log out it's there. But the site keeps erroring out.

So much for this wonderful recommendation of Google's servers...

upside is once you add it to your cart its simply a matter of waiting for payment to go through, refreshing if necessary.

Already retracted my previous statement. :)

Google offers is kinda quirky with the email receipts. Youll probably just have to view it online on your google offers page.

Ok yeah, no email yet, but there is a code available so I'm assuming that I got it.

Well if you haven't added the offer, its too late, sorry for that.

That shit went faster than a WootOFF Bag o Crap.

Wish they were like the other offer sites though that shows how many got sold, I'm very curious. Too bad only 1 per person, I would have bought 10 or more without batting an eye.

I got one but, I had to go through the OP's original link to get it.

I did have to reload the the final purchase page a bunch of times to get it to go through, but it went and I now have my code!

I'll take 20 newegg dollars any day!!

in for 1, took 3 trys refreshing the checkout page but finally went through

got mine after only a couple refreshes. Milwaukee was my closest city and that one worked for me. Finally can get my new RAM.

keep getting this
"Oh no! There was an issue loading your account information. This is probably just a server hiccup. Try reloading this page in a few minutes."

And when I don't actually see that, I get

"An unexpected failure has occurred."

And the complete offer is greyed out. I'd expect Google to have servers that can be hammered like this without crying for mercy :eek:

Thanks for the heads up! In for one! I also had issues completing the order but it did go through on the second try and a browser refresh after submitting the order.

keep getting this
"Oh no! There was an issue loading your account information. This is probably just a server hiccup. Try reloading this page in a few minutes."

And when I don't actually see that, I get

"An unexpected failure has occurred."

And the complete offer is greyed out. I'd expect Google to have servers that can be hammered like this without crying for mercy :eek:

You have to scroll down in the terms of use agreement so it looks like you read it....Thats why its greyed out.

Wow just got the e-mail 3 minutes ago but I bought it about 2 minutes prior to that TY OP. also had 2x errors during the process but made it through on the third try!

Back