$20 for $40 Newegg gift card, Tomorrow 11/28 only!! @ googleoffers

Yes CrossX..

Pathetic... I feel like going there and saying crap, but I don't want to get banned over this...
I'm going to see who's doing it to make sure I NEVER do business with them.

Yes CrossX..

Pathetic... I feel like going there and saying crap, but I don't want to get banned over this...
I'm going to see who's doing it to make sure I NEVER do business with them.

Exactly, everytime I see it I just wanna post something, but forum rules are rules so can't do anything about it :/

Why is everyone crying?

Do we not live in the USA?

Guilty? :rolleyes:

I know what you mean guys, quite honestly I think shit like that shouldn't be allowed but hey, whatever, they wont ever get a dime from me either.

Worth a shot but... anyone have one that they are not planning to use and want to sell me for say... $30? That way we both profit $10. :D

I just got this email form Google.

We noticed that you tried to purchase the Newegg.com Google Offer multiple times last Monday and a server error prohibited you from buying the deal.

We feel terribly that you had this experience. So, we are in touch to give you a $20 credit to Newegg.com as a gift. You will not be charged for this.

The redemption code below can be used for up to $20 of products at Newegg.com. Please enter this code at checkout. The offer must be redeemed in one transaction and the code can be used anytime before February 26th, 2012. The offer is not transferable, not valid for prior purchases, and not redeemable for cash, except as provided herein or where required by law. It will not be refunded/replaced if lost or stolen and may not be combined with affiliate cashback/points.

Way cool of them !!!

:confused:

.....Didn't the offer explicitly say that it's limited to 1 such code per person??

And now they feel "terribly" about the fact that you were unable to violate the agreement? Am I getting this correctly?

:confused:

.....Didn't the offer explicitly say that it's limited to 1 such code per person??

And now they feel "terribly" about the fact that you were unable to violate the agreement? Am I getting this correctly?

You are not.

He kept trying to get the deal (multiple times), not necessarily tried to get multiples deals multiple times.

I just got this email form Google.

We feel terribly that you had this experience. So, we are in touch to give you a $20 credit to Newegg.com as a gift. You will not be charged for this.

Way cool of them !!!

Agreed! I had troubles so I used my other account to buy 1 (which I used). Then today the account I had troubles with they sent me that same email too! So now I get to buy a usb drive that I need, woohoo!!!

i had errors trying to buy the credit, so gave up, especially since egg was out of the vid card i was after.

today i got an email for a $20 credit since they also saw the server errors. 20 bucks for free.

I just got the email from google saying they are giving me $20 credit. Everyone check your emails if you tried!

I tried but I was a little late (~45 minutes after deal went live) and it just said it was sold out for me... I guess I won't be getting the email :mad:

Back