145K+ PPD -- You bastards!

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
145K PPD - That's what it takes to get on the top 20 PPD right now, Ya'll are fucking animals, you know that? Speaking of animals, Tiger isn't even on the top 20 anymore. When was the last time that happened?

I'll be back there again soon, 113K/day right now and ramping back up.

This has been a public service announcement of Tobit-TV. No animals were harmed during the broadcast of this announcement.

145K PPD - That's what it takes to get on the top 20 PPD right now, Ya'll are fucking animals, you know that? Speaking of animals, Tiger isn't even on the top 20 anymore. When was the last time that happened?

I'll be back there again soon, 113K/day right now and ramping back up.

This has been a public service announcement of Tobit-TV. No animals were harmed during the broadcast of this announcement.

The funny thing is that ppd to get into the top 20 is going to increase further once the Christmas Race is over:eek:

I expect to be around 150K PPD once I get my OC'ed i7 970 folding....not much..just sayin :D

and...umm...there's more coming....(*cough*SR2*cough*)

and Falcon_CMH is right on my tail...he will mow me most definitely before I get full steam ahead...

For the [H]orde!!!

Last edited:
...and Falcon_CMH is right on my tail...he will mow me most definitely before I get full steam ahead...
Falcon's 150K+ PPD and HK's reentry into the Top 20 after a brief hiatus pushed the bar ever higher for admission into the list. Next year it's going to be really [H]ard to be on it... :eek:

Yeah, Falcon is the only one on my threat list as of this last update. grrr! Need a few more bigadv to drop under this new farm configuration here.

:) (who's in 20th lol)

Too bad it's changed now lol, it takes everything I can muster to pop on there lol

The Christmas race is much easier if you want to switch over ;) I have a Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad and 4 threads of an i7 860 going and I'm currently putting out enough to make it to ~10th. You know we have the greener grass over here....

In a few days we're gonna find out if the V48 is good enough to get into the top ten.

V48 FFTW - folding for the win!

digitalfx = may i be worthy who is running three of the fastest SR-2's the team has. :cool:
3 of the fastest SR2s in the world, most likely. At least in terms of 24/7 use. All three are in the 4.3ghz range.

I think 3 SR-2s with dual X5680s...he's 'may i be worthy' on these forums......
one with 5680s
one with 5660s
one with 5650s

You sr-2 people are running individually what my entire team usually averages.

Crazy! I thought 24000 ppd was swell.

southwestern_company_what_is_normal.jpg

The funny thing is that ppd to get into the top 20 is going to increase further once the Christmas Race is over:eek:

yeah look at the team's PPD now. just wait for the christmas race to end i think we may just break the 15 million maybe 17 million PPD mark. going to be a bad ass 2011 thats for sure! down with EVGA!!!!!

those kids are all abmormal midgets. i was taller and fatter then all of those kids.. that ad is a LIE! :D

Top 20 is one thing, I'm struggling to stay in the top 10 with 200K PPD. The only person on my threat list is DigitalFX, and he keeps getting closer...

yeah look at the team's PPD now. just wait for the christmas race to end i think we may just break the 15 million maybe 17 million PPD mark.
17M is going to be difficult. IIRC, even EVGA managed to get to that level only a few times and that was near the beginning of a month. I believe we can accomplish it although I think it will take a bit of time to get there.

I've had a spat of 2684's on my SR-2 (take about a 50K PpD hit per WU) plus I've actually been using my sig rig to play games (gasp!!!). I'll drop nearly 350K today so that should make up for some lackluster performance of late.

It is certainly hardcore to get into and stay in our top 20. I agree and suspect that after the Christmas race is over, it will be even harder.

It is certainly hardcore to get into and stay in our top 20. I agree and suspect that after the Christmas race is over, it will be even harder.

I wanna see 10e break in top 20 for sure....he has a totally different hardware animal...

huh, as a team, we took a big nose dive yesterday. We lost 1mil points and almost 1000 WUs. You BOINC guys must really be taking the Christmas Challenge seriously. First time in a week we dropped below 10mil points.

Oh well, it's all for the greater good. *applause*

huh, as a team, we took a big nose dive yesterday. We lost 1mil points and almost 1000 WUs. You BOINC guys must really be taking the Christmas Challenge seriously. First time in a week we dropped below 10mil points.

Oh well, it's all for the greater good. *applause*

I bet the GPU3 point outage cost some as well, my one 460 alone cost us 10k:(

I want to regain #1 in the team before I lose it when [H]|K turns it back to 11 :D

I want to regain #1 in the team before I lose it when [H]|K turns it back to 11 :D

Looks like I need to buy an SR-2 system to make it more fun ............ :p

Luck ........... :D
[H]

I'm having a nice little race with mplee, both ~165kppd and ~28 millions points
mplee73 ........................169,582.....28,588,124
404_-_File_not_found ........166,549....28,215,823

Fun stuff :D... now move aside!!

Looks like I need to buy an SR-2 system to make it more fun ............ :p
oh yeah baby, the fire is being lit deep inside Tiger now. Good to see the beast roaring again! yeee doggy! :cool:

I wanna see 10e break in top 20 for sure....he has a totally different hardware animal...

But I have to also keep that Falcon from diving down and clawing my "D" out with his superior TIM-cooled gear!

A long time ago I was in the top 20 ranks with 15k or 20k per day.

I'm nipping at the heels, running around 24-27th on the average day, but i'm bringing more machines online shortly.

If you need parts floated over the pond let us know.

Sorry FLECOM, I'm an enabler :eek:

cant, need to pay off the newegg card for the stuff I already got... plus I have an SR-2 rig... and I cant afford dinner let alone another one lol

SkankBox 48 just dropped another 129,000 points about an hour ago. Giggidy!

I'm finally back in the top 15 PPD and I might drop a total of around 400K points today. I know I will do at least 325K-ish points.

I'm having a nice little race with mplee, both ~165kppd and ~28 millions points
mplee73 ........................169,582.....28,588,124
404_-_File_not_found ........166,549....28,215,823

Fun stuff :D... now move aside!!

Haha, I might have to since my ppd currently is a bit lower than that. I did fire up a bigadv machine to run temporarily before the Stanford maintenance...just in case the other machines ran out of work.

27259779.png

Haha, I might have to since my ppd currently is a bit lower than that. I did fire up a bigadv machine to run temporarily before the Stanford maintenance...just in case the other machines ran out of work.

Even so, it might take weeks/months :p plenty of time to add more D! *nodge*nodge

Back