• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by zikzak

  1. Z

    Monitor arm mounting M350 mini-itx

    I have an M350 mini-itx enclosure and an 23" ASUS VH236H. I want to mount these both on some type of arm, wall mounted or desk mounted, using this Dual VESA & Wall Mount Bracket. Has anyone done this? Does any one have a recommendation for what arm mount to use? My concern is that...
  2. Z

    Is trayless hotswap better?

    I'm looking at all these hot swap cages, and am not familiar with the criteria I should be using to differentiate. Is trayless "better"? Is 1x80mm fan going to be significantly quieter than 2x60mm fans? Does anyone have a good suggestion on the best cage?
  3. Z

    Troubleshooting silent ZOTAC FUSION350

    I couldn't find the ZOTAC listing for supported memory modules, so I used New Egg. Also, it looks like crucial says it works. Can someone point me at the Zotac Informaiton?
  4. Z

    Noob Needs HTPC Display Suggestion

    Hi there. Looking for a new display for an HTPC. It will likely eventually be hooked up to a ZOTAC FUSION350-A-E, which has HDMI, DVI, and Display Port. (I havent quite got that box working yet, so I'm watching stuff off a different box w/ DVI). Currently the monitor is a ASUS VH236H...
  5. Z

    M350 HTPC thoughts?

    Sorry. My last post was half-assed in a moment of weakness. I know better. I've disassembled and reassembled the whole thing a few times now. I've tried booting it w/o the usb headers attached. I've tried re-seating the ram. I've tried moving the reset CMOS jumper I've tried booting...
  6. Z

    M350 HTPC thoughts?

    well, I put it together and nothing happens. and I'm having a hard time trouble shooting it. Are we sure that PSU should work?
  7. Z

    Troubleshooting silent ZOTAC FUSION350

    I just put this together: case/power: M350 Enclosure WITH PICOPSU-80 and 60W ADAPTER KIT mobo/cpu: ZOTAC FUSION350-A-E AMD E-350 APU sdd:OCZ Vertex Series OCZSSD2 ram: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) But when I power it up, nothing happens. No display on the DVI output, no power LED...
  8. Z

    Quiet Rack Cabinet?

    I think I'm looking for a quiet sound dampening rack cabinet. I live in an apartment, so I don't have a basement to hide it in. I think I need something in the 12U range (give or take a few). I don't actually know if noise is going to be an issue yet, as I don't have any rackmount...
  9. Z

    Has anyone made or run across online a "in-wall" mITX HTPC?

    I think I'm confused, so this probably isnt helpful. I dont understand how you were going to mount it behind the tv, or in the wall, but also need access to a disk drive? Here's a wall mount bracket for the M350, if that helps
  10. Z

    Best HTPC Mouse/Keyboard/Remote Thing

    There's already a number of threads on this topic, but I can't seem to decipher any consensus on what to buy. I think these are the contenders: Loftek Rii Touch N7 $38 IOGEAR GKM571R Mini Keyboard $45 Lenovo N5902 Enhanced Multimedia Remote $65 CE Compass Mini Wireless Keyboard...
  11. Z

    M350 HTPC thoughts?

    If that board/cpu isn't gunna work in that case due to cooling concerns, is there an alternative suggestion? I leaned toward that, as i like that its got the wifi and i think the video wont give me as many problems as the ION when trying to get linux on it.
  12. Z

    M350 HTPC thoughts?

    I want to build a small quiet htpc. I think it'll be great to use the m530 enclosure and mout it behind the monitor with the vesa mounting system. This is what I was thinking about getting: case/power: M350 Enclosure WITH PICOPSU-80 and 60W ADAPTER KIT mobo/cpu: ZOTAC FUSION350-A-E...
  13. Z

    Rack Cabinet Suggestions (iStar WN2210?)

    (Hi, I'm new!) (I originally posted this in the Hardware/Cases section, which seemed more appropriate to me, but received no response. Someone suggested I try here instead, so here it is. Apologies if this re-posting is poor form.) I'm looking to get rack and start filling it with fun...
  14. Z

    Rack Cabinet Suggestions (iStar WN2210?)

    So perhaps I chose unwisely when deciding to post this in the case section? Perhaps there would be a better section to request such input? Maybe no one has any input on racks what so ever? or maybe people just don't like me? any ideas?
  15. Z

    Rack Cabinet Suggestions (iStar WN2210?)

    (Hi, I'm new!) I'm looking to get rack and start filling it with fun stuff, but finding that I seem to find very little feedback or helpful review on racks/cabinets. I was hoping some folks may have experience with the product i'm leaning toward or have other suggestions. I've been...
Back
Top