I have an M350 mini-itx enclosure and an 23" ASUS VH236H.
I want to mount these both on some type of arm, wall mounted or desk mounted, using this Dual VESA & Wall Mount Bracket.
Has anyone done this?
Does any one have a recommendation for what arm mount to use?
My concern is that despite the weight ratings on the arms, adding the enclosure and the bracket behind the display will significantly offset the center of gravity.
I have read some reviews that note that this would be a problem.
(specifically, the 20lbs rating on the ERGOTRON 45-241-026 LX apparently decreases to 13lbs for displays "exceeding 2 inches")
I want to mount these both on some type of arm, wall mounted or desk mounted, using this Dual VESA & Wall Mount Bracket.
Has anyone done this?
Does any one have a recommendation for what arm mount to use?
My concern is that despite the weight ratings on the arms, adding the enclosure and the bracket behind the display will significantly offset the center of gravity.
I have read some reviews that note that this would be a problem.
(specifically, the 20lbs rating on the ERGOTRON 45-241-026 LX apparently decreases to 13lbs for displays "exceeding 2 inches")
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.