• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by x3nzox

  1. X

    10850K CPU Fan Speeds up randomly

    I have a 10850k with a x63 kraken. I noticed each time I game/anything intensive, the CPU fans speed up, slow down, then repeats this for a while randomly. I do not have the system overclocked and I adjusted Q fan settings from auto to PWM to DC and same results. Any suggestions? I was hoping...
  2. X

    Optimal i9 Cooling Orientation?

    This is what I truly want to understand before I buy this Kraken AIO. Fans blowing in diff directions on top. See below 7:40
  3. X

    Optimal i9 Cooling Orientation?

    With the traditional approach and the AIO in front, does that have significant adverse effects on the GPU? I would normally test, but given I am in the planning stages of this build, its quite difficult
  4. X

    Optimal i9 Cooling Orientation?

    Building a new 2021 PC. Last one was 2012 and I need help! Looking to go AIO due to the i9 on a Phanteks P500A case What is the best orientation for the AIO, top or front mount? Also how should the case fans be adjusted? I am used to the traditional front intake, top and rear exhaust. Is...
  5. X

    PSU for i9 10850k & RTX 3080

    Looking to build a 2021 PC. Last one was in 2012. What psu (850 or 1000w) is recommended for SAFE Overclocks? Hoping to hit 5.1 i9 10850k RTX 3080 Asus z490 Strix E gaming or Maximus XII Hero Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3600 NZXT x73 Kraken 360 cooler Samsung 970 evo m.2 500gb PSU? 850 W or...
  6. X

    Acer Xb271hu 27" IPS Monitor Calibration

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has this monitor and is willing to share their calibration settings. Honestly I'm not sure what I should be looking for since I came from a LED 1080p monitor. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
  7. X

    27" 1440p Monitor?

    That's one of my preferred monitors, but sooo expensive!
  8. X

    RMA ASUS VE247H?

    Apparently so, I called and emailed to verify.
  9. X

    RMA ASUS VE247H?

    Hi all, I currently have a ASUS VE247H with a bug underneath the screen. ASUS emailed me to send it in. I assume the shipping cost will be ~20$. I am also looking to upgrade my monitor since I just purchased a GTX1070. Ideally a G-sync 27" 1440p monitor for gaming. I plan to keep the ASUS 24"...
  10. X

    27" 1440p Monitor?

    My two friends tags are ENdo and FaZO. Merged the two to get ENZO. Btw is a EVGA 1070 Black edition good warrant a G-sync 1440p 144hz monitor?
  11. X

    27" 1440p Monitor?

    I am unable to find this deal. I see the ASUS ROG's close to regular price. I was thinking about this deal, they had it for $300 with the slickdeals rebate, but I was too slow to pull the trigger since I was adamant on a 27"
  12. X

    27" 1440p Monitor?

    Hello all, I am interested in upgrading monitors from a 1080p 23.6" monitor ASUS VE247H. I have a i5 4670k and GTX 1070 GPU. I would like to upgrade to 1440p but would like an affordable monitor. I sit about 2 feet away from my computer desk and this is primarily used for Gaming and watching...
  13. X

    Upgrading Mac Pro HDD to SSD

    This was an Office 2011 education version preinstalled by Apple. I am having a hard time locating the serial number, Only the product ID, which is not the same. If I use Time Machine and back up data files on an external HDD, would it be easier? Is there a difference in performance vs a fresh...
  14. X

    Upgrading Mac Pro HDD to SSD

    What I meant to ask is, how can obtain the serial number to be entered when installing the Microsoft office programs. I want to make sure Microsoft word can be used before I try to upgrade. I would prefer a new installation instead of cloning.
  15. X

    Upgrading Mac Pro HDD to SSD

    Installing Mac OS on new SSD. Will apps like Microsoft Office disappear? How can complete this process without Cloning?
Back
Top