A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
For those of you familiar with the Thermalright IFX-14. Please take a look at the bellow site and give me a suggestion on what add-ons to get with the cooler (i.e., fans [how many fans? 2?] and paste) as far as the drop down menus are concerned. Thanks...
What's the best i7 CPU cooler available? Here are some options:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118046
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608007
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106102
These are just some that I...
There are a lot of settings in the "DRAM Timing Control" menu, how do I set them? Also, it looks like you have DRAM voltage set to 1.90 ...You're not supposed to go above 1.65 on these setups.
Hey folks, I have a very early version of the Asus P6t Deluxe V1...I got it when it first came out. Right now i'm running 3GB of OCZ 1600 ram on it (one dimm per channel). I want to install 12GB or OCZ 1600 Platinum memory in my computer. However, the MOBO manual states that only one 1600 dimm...
So I installed the following HDD in my new computer:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136317
and it seems to work just fine. However, ever since I did this, windows has been being weird. For one, my time and date are all out of whack and won't update no matter what...
Hey,
I finally mustered up the courage to tinker w/ my new i7 system. I have the i7 920 CPU that runs 2.66 stock, but i want to safely crank it up to 3.2 using the stock cpu fan. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here, but I went in and tinkered w/ BIOS to get the below.
Here are my...
How far could i push this processor (i7 920) on stock cpu cooler??? The Antec 1200 case has good ventilation, which probably doesn't matter all that much, but it's something.