• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by T0pSh3lf

  1. T

    suggestion for an upgrade?

    Duel 24 inch monitors, or 22's would of been my upgrade of choice Or a westy 37 inch
  2. T

    smallest 1080p LCD tv

    1080P isnt exaclty cheap to begin with. Its still very brand new, on top of buying a screen that is smaller, which actually costs more. Companies sell 1080P for larger tv's, so to find a smaller one, it would be more expensive (size wise). An example, would be a 42 inch West 1080P @ lets say...
  3. T

    aa

    For me, any tv that makes normal tv, look like crap is a good thing, as I want the best possible HDTV picture, and not some analog upload. Thats why the Sony Bravia's are a step under the Samsung, you were looking at IMO. The Sony line, does a good job at showing SD cable, which is normal...
  4. T

    Does the Dell 2405 scale well?

    I have never played, with black borders, so I cant answer that. But as for scaling, on lower res's, its nowhere worse, then any other monitor.
  5. T

    Does the Dell 2405 scale well?

    Your talking about gaming correct? I am not a huge gamer, but there is no black bars, when i play, if I edit the resolution. No LCD, runs well enough in my opinion, to play at lower then native, as I am picky, but comparing my Dell to others, its no worse. I have played CS, WOW, FEAR, all...
  6. T

    4th 2405fpw. I give up......

    Your not being picky at all, like the others have said. All you need to do, is figure out, is the trouble it is causing enough, to try it agian? If not do like H-street maybe said and look elswhere if Dell isnt right for you? I wouldnt wait for SED, only because you dont know how long...
  7. T

    4th 2405fpw. I give up......

    Every post you submit, just proves how negative you are, so if you read it or not, I still gain enough laughs You dont need to pretend and act like your too cool for the room, I know you read it. Hell, if you read the first post, you have read them all.
  8. T

    Samsung 940b, decent LCD for my budget?

    If 19 is enough, I would go with that monitor, myself. I would probably stick with a 21 inch CRT though, for a while, and then buy a 19 or 20 inch widescreen atleast, or go a bit bigger. Of course, thats not in the 350 dollar range, but I mean, saving up, but if thats not an option, I would pick...
  9. T

    what looks better 2405 fpw or 37 westington

    I havnt used a 37, but I have a 24 inch Dell, and I think anything bigger, that close, would really get to me. I like sitting at a normal desk, distance, no matter the size of the screen, so the 37 would be a bit much. Now if its for DVD watching and games, your probably not going to be 2 feet...
  10. T

    4th 2405fpw. I give up......

    How did I contradict myself? Who are you to say "those kinds of posts are rediculous"? I guess I should of just expected, that your just happy with mediocrity ? When spending 1000 dollars on a monitor, its Dells responsibility, to have the monitor meet your expectations, and if not, they...
  11. T

    4th 2405fpw. I give up......

    The "perfect" Dells are being viewed by the CEO's and talking heads, so they are somewhere. sadly we just may never see them.
  12. T

    4th 2405fpw. I give up......

    One thing that sucks about Dell, and I am sure its the same with any other company, is that if you have your RMA, to return a product, you still have to wait in line, with the people who are trying to return products as well. Like if you call, to say "I need a new Dell" they should then give...
  13. T

    4th 2405fpw. I give up......

    I feel ya Icewind. I was only on my 2nd 2405, and it was still a pain in the ass. Mine kept shutting off, on the first one. I have not had any dead pixels, or backlighting problems, so it could of been a bad batch, if somehow you were given the same ones from a certain area? If I were...
  14. T

    4th 2405fpw. I give up......

    Actually, I would say, you have a bigger problem, trying to be rude, to someone, for no reason. Last time I checked, this forum is related to computers, not global economics, or a broad forum, to talk about life issues. If he posted that, in a forum, just to showoff, he has $1000 bucks...
  15. T

    LG Flatron L1920P... did I make a big mistake?

    I dont think it was, unless your now wanthing something bigger, for the same price? HOw much was the LG? I wouldnt reccoment any other 19 incher, if you already OWN the LG, as it be useless to return it, and go through the hastle, if nothing is worth with that one but if the price, is the...
Back
Top