Recent content by RTDSpector

  1. R

    Random PC power downs

    Also whenever the pc does power down the power indicator light on the motherboard is still on if i press the power button it boots back up but then like i said it will randomly shut itself off. It mostly seems to occur while playing games like for example just tried empire total war it powered...
  2. R

    Random PC power downs

    Well i forgot to mention that ive only had this problem with the 4th replacement of the mobo the other mobo's had different problems of their own. I'll contact customer support and see what they say but I just recently resodered the wires and it seems its still happening do you think its more...
  3. R

    Random PC power downs

    I also forgot to add that the last 2 weeks never had a single power failure and now all of a sudden its happening again i fiddled around with the cable attached to the power button seems like its running good again. my rig q9450 OC 3.6ghz vcore 1.33 idle on speedfan runs 35C and mobo at 36C...
  4. R

    Random PC power downs

    Ok so ive had this pc for awhile most of the time it hasn't been working because of faulty parts but i finally got it running stable again. Anyways every once in a while ill have problems with random power failures most days it doesn't happen at all but others it happens quite frequently. Right...
  5. R

    Need Help overclocking my rig

    Forgot to mention i can set the ram at 1800mhz unlinked with no hitches but when running in linked mode trying to get the CPU and RAM to operate the same at their max I always get a blue screen
  6. R

    Need Help overclocking my rig

    790i SLI FTW q9450 2x gtx 280 h2oC 4gb corsair dominator 1800mhz 8-8-8-24 1x WD Velociraptor 64-bit Vista Ultimate So yea im trying to reach the max overclock on my cpu and ram which is 3.6mhz cpu and 1800mhz ram. I don't know if its my voltages (have it set to auto detect) when i bump...
  7. R

    Weird system hang ups

    Any tips at all?
  8. R

    Weird system hang ups

    My setup: Windows Vista x64 Ultimate Intel Q9450 2 x 2gb Corsair Dominator 1800mhz running at 8-8-7-24 (there seems to be lag when i run it at its factory tested rating 8-8-8-24 which also causes crashing during gaming). Evga 790i FTW 2 x BFG GTX 280 H2OC's 300gb WD velociraptor Drivers...
  9. R

    Evga 790i Ultra problems

    I have built a completely brand new system intel q9450, 4gb corsair dominator ddr3 1800mhz, evga 790i ultra, WD Velociraptor, Windows Vista x64 and have been having some problems. The motherboard posted and windows installed fine but when the computer booted up the network controller drivers...
  10. R

    Worklog:RTD

    These are the images im having etched into the acrylic. The panels are mirrored for future reference and the interior lighting will be blue. Left Panel: Top Panel: Right Panel: The right panel is what my alias RTD stands for and I added in the quake 3 logo because that is...
  11. R

    What are some good tv tuner cards?

    I'm fairly new to tv tuner cards don't know what i should look for?
  12. R

    Worklog:RTD

    I don't think the cpu would require that much cooling as its 45nm. I have a friend with almost all the same hardware was able to OC his q9450 to 3.6ghz on air no hitches. This is why I figured there would be too much room for just the cpu and decided to add the mofset,nb,sb on that loop and...
  13. R

    Worklog:RTD

    This is a very ambitious first project, i'm going to have two triple rads and two seperate loops one loop is for the gpu's the other cpu,nb,sb,mofset (All EK Waterblocks for loop 1) with 1/2" barbs and 7/16 tubing. No mixed metals so im going to use straight distilled water with a dye bomb. I'm...
  14. R

    Need opinion on this fan

    Basically just using them as placeholdersj and extra LED lighting
  15. R

    Need opinion on this fan

    Well everything is going to be watercooled anyways that includes gpu's, cpu, mofset, NB, SB so no worries there. P.S. whats a good 80mm fan?
Back
Top