RTDSpector
n00b
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 59
My setup:
Windows Vista x64 Ultimate
Intel Q9450
2 x 2gb Corsair Dominator 1800mhz running at 8-8-7-24 (there seems to be lag when i run it at its factory tested rating 8-8-8-24 which also causes crashing during gaming).
Evga 790i FTW
2 x BFG GTX 280 H2OC's
300gb WD velociraptor
Drivers are completely updated!
I'll first say that my rig was working without any hitch for a full month then overnight this started happening. My pc would run for about 5 minutes then i would get the hourglass and everything would stop responding and eventually result in a system crash. Now its acting a little different instead of randomly pausing like it was it seems that when i run say a large file transfer, internet, music and whatever else at the same time it still does the same thing. Now I have tried replacing the HD which didn't fix anything and I have also tried testing both the ram and cpu which seem to be working fine. I'm almost willing to say I have a bad motherboard (this being my third one). Are there are suggestions you might have to fixing this problem? My rig has been doing this for 3 months haven't really had the time to fix but I want to get this problem cleared up finally. If I have no other choice I guess ill have to RMA the board again. Please give me your input!
Windows Vista x64 Ultimate
Intel Q9450
2 x 2gb Corsair Dominator 1800mhz running at 8-8-7-24 (there seems to be lag when i run it at its factory tested rating 8-8-8-24 which also causes crashing during gaming).
Evga 790i FTW
2 x BFG GTX 280 H2OC's
300gb WD velociraptor
Drivers are completely updated!
I'll first say that my rig was working without any hitch for a full month then overnight this started happening. My pc would run for about 5 minutes then i would get the hourglass and everything would stop responding and eventually result in a system crash. Now its acting a little different instead of randomly pausing like it was it seems that when i run say a large file transfer, internet, music and whatever else at the same time it still does the same thing. Now I have tried replacing the HD which didn't fix anything and I have also tried testing both the ram and cpu which seem to be working fine. I'm almost willing to say I have a bad motherboard (this being my third one). Are there are suggestions you might have to fixing this problem? My rig has been doing this for 3 months haven't really had the time to fix but I want to get this problem cleared up finally. If I have no other choice I guess ill have to RMA the board again. Please give me your input!