A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Okay currently I have
Albatron 865PE w/ 478 socket Mobo
P4 2.8GHz w/ 800fsb
2gig Kingston Ram PC3200
8AGP Albatron 6800GT 256mb Video Card
Creative SB Audigty 2 ZS Platinum Sound Card
This setup works well but I'm wanting to get my PC back to being current. I see Asus sells a lot, but...
OKay... So like most of you, I have TONS of files. Multimedia, financial, all the software I've installed, all the saved games. All that good stuff. So how do I reformat my hard drives (plural) with out messing anything up?
Wait wait wait, before you answer that question let me tell you my...
So can I have three monitors hooked up to one computer displaying three indivdual displays OR one display spread out over three screens? Tell me how, please.
I slightly remember there was an article on this in a computer magazine. For the life of me I cannot find it. How do I go about doing this. I think it had something to do with 1 AGP video card and 1 PCI video card. Is it that simple can I run three displays? Right now I have a Albatron 6800 GT...
so basically just purchase the 17" Viewsonic display that I have been looking at that has both DVI and VGA connectors and just use whatever looks better. thx.
(I tied running a search it told me there were too many) Talk to me (I probably labled them wrong so sorry in advance) But I'm planning on switching from my 19" CRT to a 17" or 19" LCD. But I am wondering what connection I should use I've heard from one person that DVI is so much better, but is...
Good form!! I'm too lazy to do all that cutting anyway I'd litterally take a kitchen knife and just butcher the back of the desk until I had a hole big enough to run cords through :cool:
well the desk I have in mind, there isn't a door on the front but there is that thin card boad backing... I figure I'll just cut the whole thing out behind the tower to all for air, yeah that'll work.
I just thought of something else. I'm thinking of buying a new computer desk, but the one I have in mind has a closed little cabinent for my tower... is this bad? Will the water cooling help keep temperatures low when inside that cabinet?
Albatron 6800 GT Video Card
http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-blc-124.html
Reservior (just slids right in)
http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-res-36.html
P4 2.8 478 Socket
http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-blc-89.html
Radiator to go on the back of my case over my dual 80MM fans...