The best things come in 3s

Priest +

n00b
So can I have three monitors hooked up to one computer displaying three indivdual displays OR one display spread out over three screens? Tell me how, please.

Yes it is possible:
DCP_6946.jpg

I use three monitors with 2 seperate PC's and a program called synergy to use one mouse and one keyboard to work both machines.

What kind of video card do you currently have? Does it support 2 monitors? If it does you could get an older PCI video card that is the same brand as your main video card. This will allow you to connect 3 monitors to your rig.

Disarray said:
Yes it is possible:
DCP_6946.jpg

I use three monitors with 2 seperate PC's and a program called synergy to use one mouse and one keyboard to work both machines.

What kind of video card do you currently have? Does it support 2 monitors? If it does you could get an older PCI video card that is the same brand as your main video card. This will allow you to connect 3 monitors to your rig.
So what is that tube with the valve on the wall for? Life support during extended gaming sessions?

Rehydration system. Permits extended duration for the gaming experiance.

Disarray said:
Yes it is possible:
DCP_6946.jpg

Is this what I will look like in 12-15 years on my weekends?

I hope so.

Except I want a better looking robe.

Lol, I think breasts deserve a spot on the "best things" list, and they most certainly are better in pairs. Women however is up for debate. Perhaps 3^3 would be a better pick. ;)

Disarray said:
Yes it is possible:
DCP_6946.jpg

dude that has to be one of the most awesome setups i think ive ever seen

is that what I think it is in his left hand? gay! :D he will still get pwned

Back