• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by pinoy16

  1. P

    Help, Getting CPU Fan Error On Post

    I have an ASUS Z77-V that had the same problem. Go into bios and lower the fan speed threshold to 400. I've got a 212 EVO and the fan runs at ~600 during bootup and that was below the default threshold.
  2. P

    computer desks?

    Office max has plenty. Here's a link to their commercial furniture sets. I saw a 20% off when I went on the site. Have had 1 of their Bush Corsa for over 5 years and still looks new. link
  3. P

    Microcenter 2500k + Mobo choice

    Went a couple weeks ago and thought they had always ran that deal. May I get a recommendation for a motherboard ~$100-150 that will reasonably overclock. Ill just end up getting the proc there and mobo elsewhere.
  4. P

    Microcenter 2500k + Mobo choice

    Looking to buy a mobo that would be good for overclocking and would like to spend ~$250-$300 total. I dont need sli/crossfire but would atleast like an upgrade path to ivy if performance increase proves substantial. Any suggestions to take advantage of the $50 off? I've also got an Antec...
  5. P

    $500 build help

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Light gaming (WOW, SC2 and Rift). 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? $500-550 after tax and shipping 3) Where do you live? Raleigh, NC 4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word...
  6. P

    Minimum requirements for post

    I've got a gigabyte p35 ds3l that will not post and found broken capacitors on the video card. I replaced that, reset the cmos (battery and pins) and I still don't get post. I was wondering what components are required for a system to post so that I can pin point which part is the most likely...
  7. P

    What causes graphic artifacts.

    I don't think heat is whats causing it since I'm already getting artifacts a few seconds into the games (wow cod4) start. The temperature at that time is around 33-35C. Ive been tracking the temperature with GPUZ and the highest its ever gotten is 43C. I also manually set the fan at 60%...
  8. P

    What causes graphic artifacts.

    I just recently built a new system: gigabyte p43 ds3l intel e7200 palit 4850 Antec Earthwatts 550 OCZ 4gb Whenever I play games I keep getting artifacts. I RMAed the video card thinking that was it, but problem still persists. I then RMAed the mobo and still the same problem. Can...
  9. P

    EP43-DS3L not posting

    I isolated the problem to be the videocard. I used a friend's 9600GT and it worked perfectly. Good luck with yours.
  10. P

    EP43-DS3L not posting

    I have the EXACT problem as you. Same mobo cpu, but I have an Asus 4850. I get no post at all and the videocard fan throttles back and forth. Let me know how it works out for you. I'm doing tests of my own.
Back
Top