computer desks?

ZippZopp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
380
I'm looking to get a new desk to hold a 30'' dell monitor with 2 20'' monitors. the 20'' monitors are 4:3 and will be rotated vertically to match up with the dell 30''.

my current desk is a little too small and i went looking at some furniture stores but didn't really find anything terribly nice, most computer desks are too small. i need something at least 30'' deep, 60'' wide and probably around 28'' or 30'' high.

are there some online places that have good selection, or does anyone know of good retail stores. I'm located in Los Angeles.
 
Office max has plenty. Here's a link to their commercial furniture sets. I saw a 20% off when I went on the site. Have had 1 of their Bush Corsa for over 5 years and still looks new. link
 
Back
Top