• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by mrpickem

  1. M

    Problem with 5700 XT black screen

    Thanks for responses, I'm DLing 20.4.1 now and will give that a shot...
  2. M

    Problem with 5700 XT black screen

    I built a new pc in Dec with parts bought around BF. 3600X / MSI 570 Gaming Edge WiFi / 32 GB OLO 3200 / Gigabit Gaming OC 5700 XT / NVMe 1TB / EVGA 650 Gold When I first put it together I used a GTX 1070 for a few months while deciding which gpu to buy and looking for a deal. System ran...
  3. M

    34" Acer Predator X34P 3440x1440 21:9 IPS LED Gaming Monitor - Costco $599

    https://www.costco.com/.product.100418453.html?EMID=B2C_2019_1230_techdays I'm looking for a 32" or bigger IPS 144Hz monitor at 1440p. I was figuring 2560x1440 because although I upgraded my rig recently I reused an older 1070 GTX. I have 3600X/x570/16GB 3200/1TB NVMe I 'm worried my rig...
  4. M

    Hisense H9F - $549

    Hisense is the best available budget TV imho. The Hisense is better than comparable Samsung and Sony in the $800 to $1,100 range. The TCL R625 is pretty close but the Hisense is better in motion handling, has a wider color gamut and is the only 120Htz panel in this pricing segment. The colors...
  5. M

    HP 15z Ryzen 5, 16 GB RAM, 256 HD - $509.99

    Nice, now priced at 489 Here’s another HP for 480 with backlit, 1080 and ded Goulding https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254397586727
  6. M

    RYZEN 5 3600 - $175.74 with code PDEALS4U (Newegg on eBay)

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMD-RYZEN-5-3600-6-Core-3-6-GHz-4-2-GHz-Max-Boost-Socket-AM4-65W-100-100000031/293145457304
  7. M

    HP ProDesk 405 G4 Mini: Ryzen 2400GE, 8 GB DDR4, 256 GB SSD $331.21

    These little fuckers are pretty cheap for general stuff link Specs: Ryzen 5 PRO 2400GE (3.20 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 2666 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD Windows 10 Pro 64-bit AMD Radeon Vega 11 Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 + Bluetooth 5.0 USB Front: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging) USB Rear: 4...
  8. M

    27" Sammy fresync VA monitor ~ $200

    Actually it's $250 but includes a $50 BestBuy GC I'm not familiar with this panel and it's a VA, but if your in need, seems like a good price. Model Number S27R750Q Color Black 144Hz 2560 x 1440 Contrast Ratio 3000:1 4 milliseconds...
  9. M

    3700X ~ $285

    Yeah I guess Newegg didn't have that many at that price. I did check it just before posting and the link was going to newegg on GE but I guess when it sold out it then went to BB
  10. M

    3700X ~ $285

    Ryzen 7 3700X - $284.99 From Newegg through Google Express. use code 19OCT15 How low will it go? linky
  11. M

    Ryzen 3700X $305

    Newegg via eBay has AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6GHz AM4 -- $304.99
  12. M

    Ryzen 2600 $87.50

    CPU SIX-CORE AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler YD2600BBAFBOX out of stock
  13. M

    Gaems M270 ProXP 27” WQHD 1440p and 144hz freesync $179

    Don't know a lot about the brand, but that price with them specs, probably worth a look. Specs: - 2560 x 1440 WQHD 2K Resolution - 144Hz Refresh Rate - 1ms GTG Response Time - 2 x HDMI, 2 x DisplayPort Video Inputs - Built-in Stereo Speakers - Audio Out - FreeSync Technology - HDR Compatible -...
  14. M

    RX 5700 for $289 @Best Buy

    XFX - AMD Radeon RX 5700 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Graphics Card - Black https://www.bestbuy.com/site/xfx-amd-radeon-rx-5700-8gb-gddr6-pci-express-4-0-graphics-card-black/6358880.p?skuId=6358880
  15. M

    Ryzen 2600 ~ $119

    https://www.amazon.com/AMD-Processor-Wraith-Stealth-Cooler/dp/B07B41WS48
Back
Top