• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MAULxx

  1. M

    Plasma Burn In

    I can't get a snowy picture. I connected an antenna but no analog channels found, only digital. Shows fuzz only for a split second & then my tv auto goes to black.
  2. M

    Plasma Burn In

    It has a scrolling bar but it doesn't run infinite. I didn't time it but it stops in 20-30 min which I think is odd.
  3. M

    Plasma Burn In

    Hey thanks for the reply. Actually I already posted in that thread but I'm just anxious :) I switched from using slides to a website that is just a blank white page using the PS3 web browser because you can fill the entire screen by zooming in & hiding the cursor...
  4. M

    Plasma Burn In

    I've had a Panasonic st30 for about 4 months now & I think I have burn in. I was getting slightly frustrated when using my PC browser because when the pixel orbiting happens the text goes fuzzy then back to clear so I did the one thing I shouldn't have. I went in & disabled orbiting. I know...
  5. M

    Mechanical Keyboard Guide

    I got my Filco Majestouch Ninja tenkeyless with cherry browns today. I ordered direct from the Keyboard Company instead of waiting for it to pop back up on amazon. Very nice. Soooo much better than the Saitek I was using & I notice I do type faster. Love the clank sound the keys have. The...
  6. M

    Mechanical Keyboard Guide

    Thanks Geoff326 for the links. I didn't want to wait so I ordered direct. It was about $20 more than what I was going to pay on amazon. Most I've ever thaought about paying for a keyboard but I think it'll be worth it. I may have to upgrade my mouse after this :)
  7. M

    Mechanical Keyboard Guide

    Thanks for all the info & after doing some more research I think I like the filco better as well. I want to get the Filco- Ninja-Majestouch-2-Tenkeyless with the cherry mx browns but where can I find them? Amazon has the blacks & blues. Guess I could settle for black or blue.
  8. M

    Mechanical Keyboard Guide

    I'm trying to decide on a mechanical keyboard. At the moment I'm looking at the DAS S pro which I can get with the cherry blues or browns & the ThermalTake Meka G1 which only comes with the cherry blacks. The Tt has multimedia keys & audio ports, the Das doesn't. I have also heard that the Tt...
  9. M

    Win7 & 16GB RAM Problem

    Yes, I just tried reseating them again :) Don't know why I had 4gb in my head. Guess I was living in my own little world of confusion lol. Thanks for bringing me back...... & to the realization of the obvious. At least everything is working as it should.
  10. M

    Win7 & 16GB RAM Problem

    I can't get Win7 Ultimate or my MOBO to recognize 16GB I have installed. They are recognizing 8GB. This is my MOBO - GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128392 This is my RAM-G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x...
  11. M

    Purchasing an AP.... Need Help.

    I'm going to be purchasing the Roku HD XR box & I want to stream both SD & HD content wirelessly from my bedroom to living room through 2 walls approx 20 feet distance. I have a nice D-link "wired" router DGL-4100 that I currently use & would like to continue using. I have always had a wired...
  12. M

    What Should my Mem Settings Be?

    CPU- AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core MB- GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD RAM- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL I...
  13. M

    System Freezing & Slightly washed out Games

    Well, I uninstalled my monitor from device manager list & now it's gone :) whoops. Now what should I do? I think I solved the washed out look problem by checking the *Enable ITC Processing* box in CCC.
  14. M

    System Freezing & Slightly washed out Games

    Panasonic TH-42PZ85U connected hdmi from Video card to HDTV. Does not have dvi. VGA doesn't support 1920x1080 on this particular set. I'll try what you said SnowKnight26.
  15. M

    System Freezing & Slightly washed out Games

    I'm connected to a Panasonic plasma 42" 1080p HDTV. Does this in Dragon Age Origins but has done it in other games like Guild Wars.
Back
Top