• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What Should my Mem Settings Be?

MAULxx

n00b
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
58
CPU- AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core

MB- GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD

RAM- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

I want to ask what my memory settings should be??? I'm not interested in overclocking right now but I want to get what I'm supposed to.

I don't know what all this means but here you go.

DDR3, 4096MB, Dual, Unganged, NB Frq 2009.2MHz

These are my timings according to CPU-Z
DRAM Frq Around 803.7 MHz
FSB:DRAM 1:4
CAS# Latency 11.0 clocks
RAS# to CAS# Delay 11 clocks
RAS# Precharge 11 clocks
Cycle time 29 clocks
Bank cycle time 40 clicks
Command Rate 1T

Thanks.
 
Back
Top