Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Sold my PS4. I will get it back later this year or next year sometime. I got better things to spend $400 on. Got tired of waiting on all the great games to come out. It's not worth it right now tbh. :o
I wish i meant it that way. The best buy trade in value for a 32GB Wii U in good condition with the power cord included is only worth $25. :(
You get more for trading in PS3's...
Nah it's not that short. The game is around 10 hrs of playtime, unless you skip all the cut scenes, but what would be the point of playing? I said 3 days because i'm assuming he has a life.
Nothing will save you more money than PlayStation Plus if you play a lot of games. That's a fact. If people were smart they would just buy it every black-friday/cyber-monday for $29.99.