beyond two souls

Doom5003

Limp Gawd
Hi, i was wondering is beyond two souls worth buying 2nd hand for $24.90.
I have read about the game but have never played it or watched any trailer or gameplay and as i am at work and cant really do any of the last to i could really use some help as i have to let the guy know today if i wil be taking it or not.

Depends on what type of games you like. For me it was game of the year but others dislike it. Its got the same style of play as Heavy Rain if that helps you.

Thanks for the replays guys. I bought the game after the guy reduced the price to $22.57 (for me in SA that R250) Is that a good price? I love Heavy Rain, just need to finish it, have such a big backlog, the whole GOW games including the HD remakes, the latest Naruto, Bleach game and a few others.

I enjoyed it. Just beat it a few days ago. Worth it only if you enjoyed heavy rain

This is actually out free now for PSN PS+ members, if anyone else was still interested in it.

So pay for a one month membership for PSN and download it for free then. Only 9.95. So cheaper.

Hi, i was wondering is beyond two souls worth buying 2nd hand for $24.90.
I have read about the game but have never played it or watched any trailer or gameplay and as i am at work and cant really do any of the last to i could really use some help as i have to let the guy know today if i wil be taking it or not.

Just get it from redbox, you can beat it in 3 days.

I should be getting the game in a few days so will give my feedback as soon as i have put in some game time. Since alot of people say this is somewhat like heavy rain my girl SHOULD also like this game and not mind me playing it TOO much. The only time I get for gaming no a days is when she is at work or at night when she sleeps.

Just get it from redbox, you can beat it in 3 days.

You can beat it in about an afternoon. And there is very little reason to replay it. Beat it once the way you want then go to YouTube and watch all the alternative endings.

It's a good game but not a long one.

Nah it's not that short. The game is around 10 hrs of playtime, unless you skip all the cut scenes, but what would be the point of playing? I said 3 days because i'm assuming he has a life.

Back