So for the past few months, I've been having this strange issue where my computer freezes randomly. I've noticed that it has done it more than normal when I'm trying to stream some sort of video, or when the computer is coming out of hibernation mode. I've slowly started upgrading things...
I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this motherboard. The version of BIOS I am currently using is 0705, and I checked the site and there were a few updated BIOS version available.....Would it be a good idea to try and update the BIOS?
Hm, ill take a look at that link. I appreciate you taking the time out to help me....would you mind informing me how exactly to check and see my chipset driver version number would be?
I apologize if this isn't the correct place for this....but I am reaching desperation here.....Soi figured I would turn to my fellow hardforum-ians.
"Here is the deal. I got an eVga 9800gtx+ Superclocked Edition VC, and a Viewsonic VX922LCD Monitor.
Recently my monitor has been going...
I tried doing the monitor settings and the videocard settings. I got it close one time but it still looked way to terrible.
Normally I wouldn't care cause I have an awesome LCD....but after seeing some other crt pictures in images and videos I got a bit envious haha.
Personally man, I use the Phenom II x 3 and I never run hot on the stock cooler and heatsink.
its played every game I play without fail but I am an FPS guy.
Alright, I know what you people are going to say. (Counter Strike 1.6 is 10years old and blah blah...) My problems run deeper than a simple 100fps problem. I get 100fps on both setups.
First of all this is my setup.
Processor - AMD Phenom II x 3 (2.8Ghz.)
Motherboard - ASUS Deluxe M4A79T...