Recent content by Fiala06

  1. F

    Remote-To-Local File Sync

    Awesome thanks, Ill look into it.
  2. F

    Remote-To-Local File Sync

    So I have this seedbox located out of the country I would like to sync all my new downloads with a local folder on my PC. Is this possible at all? Like a "watch folder" or "folder sync" option. The server is Ubuntu and it would transferring to a windows home server 2011. Any...
  3. F

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    The hard drive heat is routed through the back so it never goes through the center of the case. All the air inside comes from the bottom and up through the top and/or out the back. I don't see why everyone says its bad.. :confused: Buy some good fans in throw them in there and your set. Just...
  4. F

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Love Oregon :p I rarely go up to Portland but I've been to Frys once and let me tell yea... I was like a fat kid in a candy store haha I'll check out performance-PCs thanks for the info
  5. F

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    That's a great idea. Think I may order some now :P Just add a little more eye candy haha I was surprised how much I like the black on black also. Cleanest computer I've ever built!
  6. F

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    My new rig I just built last night!!! I need to learn how to sleeve cables.... :( but still don't think its that bad.
  7. F

    Mass HD Cloning

    I need to reimage a computer lab that is strictly running CAD software. I have been unsuccessful with Norton Ghost and UIU (due to image size) The is 32GB's of data on the hard drive. Suggestions?
  8. F

    Media Player Error

    Alright I am completely stumped on this. Problem: I have sound for everything but Windows Media Player 11. I am running windows xp w/ sp3 and up to date on all windows/media player updates. The speakers work fine. I can play sound from youtube, windows sounds, vlc player, and any thing else...
  9. F

    No sound in Media Player

    Alright I am completely stumped on this. Problem: I have sound for everything but Windows Media Player 11. I am running windows xp w/ sp3 and up to date on all windows/media player updates. The speakers work fine. I can play sound from youtube, windows sounds, vlc player, and any thing else...
  10. F

    Network imaging

    So I've just created a test image w/ Acronis to try it out. I'm guessing i need to make a boot able rescue cd to transfer the image over the network. This will be a fun project to start on tomorrow morning. I'm off for the day!!!!!! I will give some of the other programs a try soon but im...
  11. F

    Network imaging

    Sweet thanks for the recommendation. I'm downloading the trial as we speak! Thanks again!
  12. F

    Network imaging

    Hey guys So I have been using UIU(universal imaging utility) for a few months and love how i can reimage a pc over the network from our server. But the software is really flaky for making new images. I was wondering if anyone had any suggesions of other simular programs or what other...
  13. F

    Combining AVI files

    thx ill give it a try
  14. F

    Combining AVI files

    I am looking for a free simple way to combine 2 .avi files. (movies) Any recommendations? Thanks Cory
  15. F

    Dell 2407wfp and Xbox

    Thats not what i wanted to hear :p
Back
Top