• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Atlantian

  1. A

    Offline Website or Personal Wiki?

    I will take a look at this but was hoping for some simple graphic interface type create I could mess around with for about 5 minutes to get a proof of concept going.
  2. A

    Offline Website or Personal Wiki?

    I have been asked to create an electronic O&M manual. Basically I need a way to display written text descriptions, vendor/manufacturer pdf manuals, record images, and possibly training videos of a system and the equipment is has. For example a system with 5 pumps, a conveyor, instruments, etc...
  3. A

    Recommend a cheap Android Tablet

    And that's why I am here. I have no clue about tablets, never really had one. With Black Friday coming, I am thinking of holding out to see what deals there may be. So what would you say as minimum spec's for a "scrolling type" app?
  4. A

    Recommend a cheap Android Tablet

    Well I don't care about youtube, netfilx, gaming, or anything that is really resource heavy. That's why the low price range in my mind. However, if someone has recommendations for a tablet at a slightly higher $80-$90, I would considerate it. Though again would rather be down around $60.
  5. A

    Recommend a cheap Android Tablet

    Hey Gurus, Tablets are not my thing, but saw there are some great recipe managing Apps for Android. I want to get a cheap Android Tablet for my girl friend for use in the kitchen. I don't care about anything else. Basically want to use it as a digital cook book/cooking tool. She...
  6. A

    Couple Modding/Mounting Questions

    Hey guys, After seeing awhile back pictures of people putting small form factor systems inside old NES cases, I thought I would give it a shot. I wanted to keep it looking as much like an NES as possible. I am now at the point where I need some help mounting the following. 1) HDMI port...
  7. A

    Home Network Issue?

    Desktop 1: 192.168.1.111 Desktop 2: 192.168.1.119 Laptop: 192.168.1.112 Router is a Cisco Linksys E3000
  8. A

    Home Network Issue?

    The only other information I can think to post off the top of my head is while looking at the network on my Laptop I can't see either desktop. I have to manually enter there names in the address bar to get to them. Where as my desktops can see each other when looking at the network.
  9. A

    Home Network Issue?

    Hey there Gurus, After trying for about the last 2 hours I have given up and will ask for help. I have a home network of two desktops and a laptop. The laptop connects to my router while the desktops are connected through Cat6. All the computers are running Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit Desktop 1...
  10. A

    VM Always suspended

    Guest is running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 VMWare event log has no errors just "Virtual machine is suspended" Windows log on the Guest OS at same time of being suspended has "The VSS service is shutting down due to idle timeout" Power options on guest OS have the Display turning...
  11. A

    VM Always suspended

    Hey Guys, I have 6 virtual machines under my care. I am using VMware. Now four of them were setup by a previous person and I setup the last two. All are running on the same host. But my last VM, whenever I come into work the next day is paused/suspended. I have to restart it each day...
  12. A

    Ethernet Port Extension/Extender Cable?

    I simply need to have the ethernet port on the outside of my enclosure for easy disconnection. But with this coupler my connection would look something like this? Outside my enclosure | Inside my enclosure...
  13. A

    Ethernet Port Extension/Extender Cable?

    Hey guys, I am looking for a cable that is an extension of my ethernet port. Where on one end the cable would have the male plug to plug into my port, and on the other have another female port to plug in my ethernet cable. I understand simple logic would be just get a longer ethernet cable...
  14. A

    SSD Mounting Question

    Hmm, looks like those strips could work. I don't plan on removing the SSD often or at all. Just want to still have to option to use it again if need arises.
  15. A

    SSD Mounting Question

    I'd rather not have some "sticky" substance on the SDD if I ever decide to use it somewhere else....
Back
Top