Couple Modding/Mounting Questions

Atlantian

n00b
Hey guys,

After seeing awhile back pictures of people putting small form factor systems inside old NES cases, I thought I would give it a shot. I wanted to keep it looking as much like an NES as possible.

I am now at the point where I need some help mounting the following.

1) HDMI port extender (basically a male to female cable) where the old A/V hookups were
2) A Ethernet port extender on the back in the area of where the power was.

Since I am not a big modder I have no real good ideas how to do this. Right now all I am thinking is cut some plexi glass and put epoxy everywhere to hold the plexi glass in place. Then cut holes in the plexi glass that just fit the hdmi and Ethernet extenders.

However, In my mind there must be an easier/less messy way. I am all for drilling holes in the bottom of the case since nobody will see that. But I would rather not hack out large chunks o the case itself, since I would like it to look as much like an NES as possible.

Is there any type of metal mounting brackets, or specialized extender ports/cables, that would work well for me?

Thanks!

Not suire how to help yuou here except to bump it up to the top for you and hope for someone to help ya out

Back