Your voltage for FX-55

Captin Insano said:
(Sniff) (Sobb) MAN that makes me sad. But I also understand. What kind of Herps ya do. Was big into those for years. Had lots of snakes, Iguanas and chameleons ages ago for a long time. I hope you will keep active here in the forums and thanks for all the Advice youve given me!!!! And Im with My boy BitchBreaker. I will OC/ bench for the both of us to!!!!!

It's cool bro, thx for the kind words. :)

I've got a 4' corn snake (soon to be two, buying a female from someone at work to start breeding them), a baby 5' long desert iguana, 2' green iguana, zebra tarantula.....and I'm buying a 60 gallon hex tank from someone at work for $50 and gonna look at getting a baby veiled or panther chameleon. I'm also looking at getting whatever kind of license or permit i need to keep some other things that aren't typically legal....cus where I live we're not even legally sposed to have ANY pythons, boas, or scorpions....and I wanna get a lot more heavily into pythons (breeding ball morphs) and inverts.

No problem on everything else, I'll still be around just as much.....just not active in my Top10 threads.

Back