Your Laptop Picture [H]ere (read first post for rules please)

Here, have some of my XPS:

3067146176_4541036f7e_b.jpg

A full military theme. Took me 3 days to do the case, and about another 4 to finish the details. Works like a charm though!

3067149940_4b4bb6ca36_b.jpg

the back star is a military one from WWII that my friend did using a stencil he cut by hand.

3066313103_8407767496_b.jpg

Left side.

3067158576_a292ba11f5_b.jpg

Right side.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DELL?

What did you do to your screen? The bezel looks.. not good!

LOL!! Pictures are deceiving! I guess it was from the flash of my camera that makes it looked scraped.

Naw, nothings wrong with my monitor nor its bezel. I actually had put post-it notes on the bezel to remind me of upcoming important school events, then as I ripped the post-it notes off, the residue from the glue was left on the bezel. And since I'm a lazy bastard, I've been procrastinating in cleaning it off.

How did you get that deal on the TC?
It went something like this:

Friend: "Would you be interested in a 1TB Apple Time Capsule?"

Me: "Depends. How much and in what condition?"

Friend: "It's only been used once. The kid (his friend) decided he didn't need it. His dad bought it for him. $300. I'll send you pictures later."

Me: "Sold."

IMG_0759.jpg

This is my roomie's laptop, on borrow from him for work while I wait for my Inspiron Mini 12 to arrive. Pentium M (upgraded from Celeron). Obviously I'm not gaming on this thing, and the battery is so old I'm lucky if I get an hour of unplugged use with wifi on...but it has held up remarkably well, and works great for my basic work needs.

I'll be back with pics of the Mini 12, once it ships and I dump Vista for XP Pro. Can't wait!

Dell Inspiron 8200
1.9GHz P4m
nVidia GeForce 4Go 440 (with coolbits oc registry hack)
60GB 5400rpm Toshiba HDD
15" Ultra Sharp (1600x1200)
CD-RW\DVD
2x 66W\h batteries (max out @ +5 hours running time)

best laptop ever made.....

Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Netbook
1.6Ghz Atom 270 CPU , 1GB Ram , 8GB SSD , Win XP Home

HP G50
2Ghz Intel Dual Core , 2GB Ram , 120GB HD , Vista Home

umm....i spy a racoon in the first pic! But that is a pretty cool mini 9, i want me one of thems, but idk how much id really use it...

umm....i spy a racoon in the first pic! But that is a pretty cool mini 9, i want me one of thems, but idk how much id really use it...

haha there is a raccoon in the 1st pic... i dunno the design of dell mini 9.. looks bulky.. im comparing style of the HP mini 1000 :p

your callin my poor kitty a coon how mean :D

The mini 9 has to be one of the best constructed netbooks ive owned

well compared to the aspire one & EEE ... but i love it :p

2009 and I'm still using it! 2nd post of this thread as a 24/7 torrenting and when ever my main rig isn't on.
When my main rig is on, I use Remote Desktop to control it becuase some months ago I stepped on it when and damaged the screen.:(:mad:

rig_laptop_01.jpg

rig_laptop_02.jpg

250 gig USB external (usb 1.1) Tagan ICY BOX
500 gig 1394 external Verbatim enclosure
rig_laptop_04.jpg

rig_laptop_05.jpg

rig_laptop_06.jpg

rig_laptop_07.jpg

rig_laptop_08.jpg

rig_laptop_09.jpg

2009 and I'm still using it! 2nd post of this thread as a 24/7 torrenting and when ever my main rig isn't on.
When my main rig is on, I use Remote Desktop to control it becuase some months ago I stepped on it when and damaged the screen.:(:mad:

rig_laptop_01.jpg

rig_laptop_02.jpg

250 gig USB external (usb 1.1) Tagan ICY BOX
500 gig 1394 external Verbatim enclosure
rig_laptop_04.jpg

rig_laptop_05.jpg

rig_laptop_06.jpg

rig_laptop_07.jpg

rig_laptop_08.jpg

rig_laptop_09.jpg

You know what that crack in the screen looks like? Something that SciFi had on one of their independent movies, there.....forgot the name - lol :p

But in all seriousness, that is horrible :( The Laptop still looks like it would run in tip-top shape, if it weren't for the crack. My uncle did that to his laptop by accident, he got out of bed and stepped on the hinge and snapped the screen straight off. He found a replacement hinge and screen on Ebay, though

The complete "setup".. I actually prefer wired mice - no batteries that need to be replaced or recharged and no dongle that you easily loose :)

This is [H] Everyone here has fiber optic 100mbit connections here...

Pics are only downloaded once anyway... It's more about the space they take up.. lots of scrolling is annoying.

Back