YANT (yet another newbie thread)

p[H]ant0m said:
And as the topic veers horribly off course! :D



LMAO..... Like I care... this the most fun I've had with a topic since "General Mayhem" was abolished to the land of subscription

 
Topic steers back to corse for a moment.... I've got my three K now....

this topic now returns to its wanderings.... LMAO

mayhem... I just edit an old post what happens when I make my changes to my sig.



The [H]orde needs You!
 
Code:
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n \n[ URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=85154][ IMG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_85154[/IMG][/URL]\nThanks xENo!'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
that should do it... i'll test it and see.




Thanks xENo!

yeah, it works. just remove the spaces in the img and url tags and you're good to go. you'll get what's right over this text when you click it.
 
There, I am using the button. :p You guys happy now! :D

 
rogue_jedi said:
Code:
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n \n[ URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=85154][ IMG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_85154[/IMG][/URL]\nThanks xENo!'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
that should do it... i'll test it and see.




Thanks xENo!

yeah, it works. just remove the spaces in the img and url tags and you're good to go. you'll get what's right over this text when you click it.

Trying out rogue,s code...

[ URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=85154][ IMG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_85154[/IMG][/URL]
Thanks xENo!!!
 
Mayhem33 said:
Trying out rogue,s code...

[ URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=85154][ IMG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_85154[/IMG][/URL]
Thanks xENo!!!

Trying again...


Thanks xENo!!!
 
rogue_jedi said:
Code:
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n \n[ URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=85154][ IMG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_85154[/IMG][/URL]\nThanks xENo!'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
that should do it... i'll test it and see.




Thanks xENo!

yeah, it works. just remove the spaces in the img and url tags and you're good to go. you'll get what's right over this text when you click it.

Thanks alot rogue! You taught me something already today!!! :D


Thanks xENo!!!
 
Now Mayhem... Do I have to take that button away from you?!? :D

 
Back
Top