xps 400 case

Matt Samoohi

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
282
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I belive it would fit just fine. It is an atx case so i think everything should be good. You might have to do a little moddage but maybe not you never know. My freind has an xps ill trake a look at his case and report back with some info.
 
Dell cases have a lot of proprietary widgets inside them so I'd do some research before you plunk some good money down on it.
 
I personally wouldn't want it. You can get better looking/airflow cases. Plus, I wouldn't want people thinking I had a Dell at a LAN!
 
The problem is that is has a PSU on the bottom of the case that is not ATX, and all the connections are different that standard ATX, it goes on the very bottom. Its not even able to be changed out. And the motherboard pegs are also set differently. It would be very hard to try to get all your stuff into it.
 
The description says the PSU is OUTSIDE the case. I think you'd have to do some modding to get it to work.
 
Pkirk618 said:
I'd hit it.
With a sledge, or an axe?

:p Its not a bad case, allthough I dont like Dell's cooling that much. That can be fixed with proper modding though. :)
 
Back
Top