XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-car-pictures-26.jpg

Got to love that warranty, best in the business...

I need me some 6990 loving let me tell you...

The best of the AMD lineup and from the manufacturer with the best warranty and reputation on the planet, def in for one, two would be even more kick butt. :D

I love XFX! Currently running a XFX 5850 and XFX 650W Black PSU in my HTPC. Both have been awesome.

I'm in. Love XFX for the double lifetime warranty. Definitely look for XFX as much as possible because of this.

who needs to drive anything with this much horsepower! XFX PSU and cards in the system now!

Well I walk on my feet and drive a broken explorer until i get my broken truck fixed. Maybe the world is telling me to ride my bike more.

But on a more relevant note the warranty is wonderful!

I think i'll have to say having two GPU's and more memory than windows non-x64 can address is just kinda cool.

The thing I like about XFX is that they're ballsy enough to put up a give away like this...

Other vendors and/or manufacturers like to give away the low end gear! :)

Well, firstly, XFX is awesome for standing by its product with a double-lifetime warranty. That has always been something very impressive to me.

Secondly, the 6990 is an impressive product on its own right. Being a dual-GPU card, it carries a lot of the beef all on its own. It truly is the fastest card on the market.

Regrettably, the last XFX vid card I owned was a 6800gt AGP, but the card lived a long and healthy life. A 6990 is certainly a good way to get reacquainted :D

Last XFX product I owned was a 6800gt agp; served me well for a long time until I upgraded to pci-e. I love the the X shaped box it came in.

I like the fact that one of these cards, alone, is so much more powerful than the POS old cards I have in my computer! Now may I have them please?

I've owned XFX NV 7950s, 8800s, and now an AMD 5970 and they have always been hassle free. Quick tech support, and double life-time warranty rocks.

XFX is one of the better companies out there with their double lifetime warranty and be fun to go back to the red side!

I am like the most you. I would love to have one but i got kids and I cant spend money on computer parts anymore.....:mad::mad:

XFX really provides a great product in whatever you are looking for. Top notch video cards and some great power supplies.

Xtreme
Ftw
Xcellence!!!!!!

Great warranty, and the best looking Products that are Juiced and Amped up!

I like that my current XFX card has given me no issues and the new one will drive all my monitors too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back