XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
XFX is giving away not one, but TWO Radeon HD 6990 video cards. As you guys know, these cards are beasts!

XFX Radeon™ HD 6990

DSC_0253_354x312.jpg

The XFX Radeon™ HD 6990 creates the ultimate in intense, immersive HD gaming with raw performance, Dual GPU, 4 GB GDDR5 high-speed memory and an impressive array of ground-breaking features, giving even the most hardcore gamers an extra boost of adrenaline to take the game to the next level.

Immerse yourself with the XFX Radeon™ HD 6990 enabling DirectX 11 gaming on up to four simultaneous displays utilizing up to four Mini-DisplayPort 1.2 outputs, as well as Stereoscopic 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D playback with AMD HD3D technology – all from a single graphics card.

In addition, AMD’s exclusive anti-aliasing platform, Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA), reduces and smoothes jagged lines to enhance visual qualities without lowering frame rates associated with standard anti-aliasing. Not all games have anti-aliasing support, but MLAA can enhance your graphics on any application.

Post ONCE in this thread to enter the drawing. Tell us what you like about XFX, the 6990, or wuss out and post of pic of what you ride, drive, or walk around on!

This drawing good for shipment into USA and Canada only.

Last edited:
In for two!

I like the amazing red fan on the XFX Radeon HD 6990. Keeps things cool when they heat up. :cool:

Currently have the 6970 and would love to get a 6990!!! I need that card. Six monitors FTW!

Posting in these contests is just self-punishment.

I never win........

I walk around on my feets.....:eek:

MMMM.....sooooo tasty. Must not drool on the monitor. ;)

In all seriousness though, what's not to love about a XFX 6990. Let's see, it's only the fastest video card on the planet made by the manufacturer with the best reputation (can we all say "Double lifetime warranty!!!!!!").

In my personal opinion XFX is the only amd card supplier worth a damn, but then again that's just me!

I've had a couple of XFX cards and they always ran great.

Now the 6990...two GPUs on one card, and the fastest single card out there now? Hell yes! :D

I like XFX for it's great warranties and high quality manufacturing processes. Also, their customer support is top-notch. :)

p5pb5919060.jpg

Stupid thing always asks for money and servicing.... but yet i love it.

In please! And since theyre being nice i guess i should be nice too. I like their double lifetime warranty, resale value ftw.

I walk on the same carpet I have had for a while :eek:

or

I like the fact fact that it has double lifetime warranty? :D

XFX is amazing, the 6990 is amazing, two amazing things together = OMGWTFBBQMUSTHAVE

I love XFX's lifetime warranty and their willingness to stand up to Nvidia's wrath for daring to sell ATI cards. I've have had nothing but great experiences with my 5870 since I bought it back in September of 2009. It's still a great card even today! The 6990, however, would make it my wife's card...haha

In for 2 more! I have 2 other gaming computers at home for LAN party. Could definitely use those!

I like XFX because I can remove those POS stock cooler and put some shiny waterblocks on those cards without voiding my warranty! :)

And I ride those. :)

5602329063_ec62e010da_b.jpg

XFX's double-lifetime & customer service FTW.

...tri-firing this with a 6970: #WINNING

XFX is awesome, especially with their double lifetime warranty. My 5850 is XFX, and this would be a sweet upgrade haha

Gold-Shopping-Cart.jpg

Anyways; props to XFX my 6800 Ultra and 4890 XFX cards are still running. :)

good customer service. I wont lie.. i dont want the card.. just the sweet door handle DND: gaming in progress!

XFX has one of the best warranties in the AMD video card market and I love that the new AMD cards support several monitors with one card, plus the 6990 is the fastest card!

I love the customer support, unparalleled warranty, and no childish names such as "super sniper extreme 49" for their products.

I love that the shroud doesn't have crazy video game characters or scenes printed on it. It looks like something that belongs in a real PC.

-I like XFX because they have some of the best warranty service in the industry.
-I like the 6990 because it's the fastest video card in the world.
-I walk around on my feet unless i'm feeling spiderman-ish, then I scale buildings using my hands AND feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back