XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never owned an XFX, but one of my Zotacs just died. I guess the main thing I like about XFX is drawings like this!

If I had two, I could walk around on them?

Mmmmmm, crunchy.

Seriously, nice cards. The best dual gpu ever.

What I like about XFX is their double lifetime warranties. I wish they would continue to make VIVO compatible cards like my old 7900GT.

High quality components, double lifetime warranty, and the fastest single-card video card on the planet. What's not to love?

I like the length of the card, it's perfect for filling up my case.The performance it good too, and XFX has some nice warranty as long as you register it.

Yep lifetime warranty is the biz nizz not mention the quality of these card have been great xfx goes in all my builds requiring a video card !

I love the lifetime warranty and the support that XFX provides. Had a problem transferring the warranty on a 5850 and they provided excellent help!

XFX is a fantastic company with wonderful support. Lifetime warranty is worth every penny.

XFX is SWEET. Such an awesome card would go great with my RIDE.

img20110317193519.jpg

plus

DSC_0253_354x312.jpg

EQUALS

SPEED!!!

Beast of a card... I love xfx's warranty and their customer service. Always had good experiences with them.

In for two...gpus on one pcb... and i've never owned any XFX products so i cant give any legitimate opinions, but would like to experience on... and i walk around on my feet, complete with all 10 toes and two heels.... or drive in my sweet-ass stock Conquest TSi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back