XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for making the drawing possible and good luck to all.

I like the Dual GPU, 4 GB GDDR5 high-speed memory to drive EYEFINITY 6 FTW!

XFX is a good brand that has been around awhile

I would like to try eyefinity.

As for what I drive

qy9TV.jpg

Love XFX.Great product and great warranty. I thought I would add a pic nobody else would probably ever have. Me (a firefighter) on top of a building that is on fire. Not unusual ? Well, the building is one of our firestations that caught fire :) Nothing like responding to your own building :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Because it's about time that I get lucky and win something.
But the best warranty around doesn't hurt, either...

The 5770 is currently driving me and my games. These paired with the 2600k I recently upgraded to would be bliss.

"I know what you're thinking. Did he say 4GB of GDDR5 memory, or only 3GB? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a XFX 6990, the most powerful Graphics card in the world, and would blow your head clear off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"
I'm IN!!! =) Because XFX ROCKS!!

I just like the 6990 as it appears it doesn't have the microstuttering issues crossfired cards often have.

I like the support and warranty that XFX provides and I love the 6990 because cramming that much power onto a single pcb makes me smile.

Count me in! My current video card is an XFX GF 8800 GT still running strong, but in need of replacement now.

Current ride that's about to be supercharged if UPS will ever deliver it:
861718dchargerap_jpg.jpg

I have always liked XFX's ability to hit many price points and performance levels at the same time.

i like that my XFX 6200 ( AGP) is still working strong, ( 34c IDLE!) before that i had a powercoolor and it lasted 2 months.

XFX's double lifetime warranty is nothing to sneeze at and the 6990 is an awesome card. Me want! :eek:

I suppose I would need a power supply upgrade though, that card probably would eat all my 600 watts on it's own.

Have to love a company that takes care of it's end users before anything else. Love the double lifetime warranty. That SCREAMS quality!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back