XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been running the same system for over 6 years for games. It's been frustrating not being able to update my system, but with the expenses of college and life I just can't. It sucks. I want to get my [H]ard on and play Metro 2033. I love you xfx! Make my dream come true. :)

ooo I wants :) - I don't think I have room for 4 monitors but with this card, I would make it happen.

2earo06.jpg

back when my car wasnt rusting out on the rocker panels and a piece of garbage in general :|

Hi, my name is Patrick and I've been lurking on Hard OCP for far too long, even contests didnt interest me in replying to forum threads, but now that my aging 7600gt is dying, I feel that this may be a good start for me (I'm not saying I'm only replying for the card, altho :D), whatever, the community looks awesome and maybe I should have posted that in the members's thread or something like that. Look forward to new contests and keep up the good work guys, both forum members and mods.

XFX rocks because of their double warrenty. Also their customer service is top notch!!! I am in the process of RMAing my xfx 5850 and am very pleased so far!

I had two XFX 7900gs and they provided me a lot of power for plenty of games I hadn't tried out with my previous GPU. Would be cool to have something like two 6990s!

XFX is company for gamers by gamers, and I think that's awesome.

Now since I also am a gamer, I would LOVE a 6990! ;)

Have a humble 5770 that wish it were a 6990 and tries but just give any more power Capitan. I think of the 6990 as this beast. Bugatti Veyron W16 Engine.
Ao294

Just built a new rig, and would love to boost it even more with this beast of a card! It also has better performance than the 590 from the green camp at this current time. And of course you can't go wrong with XFX as a manufacturer!

I have got a lot of friends who have spare money to blow on rigs and I am always left playing other games because my rig sucks so hard, i'm using a radeon x800 trying to play new vegas and team fortress 2 online with them and i always get iced because I cant afford to compete. PLEAS, PLEASE PLEASE pick me for the card so i can FINALLY have a new piece of hardware and really PWN TH@ he(( out of these big mouths.

I would get a paint your logo on my car for Hard forum if thats what it takes. and drive it around for free.

sincerly yours daniel

current rig amd fx 3000, on a 939 msi mobo, with 2 gigs ddr 3200, radeon x800, 120 GB seagate, with old hp case. have a 550 watt seasonic supply a friend gave me because a rail went out.

I like the 6990 because of its great performance for multiple monitors on a single card.

The enthusiast friendly warranty is one of the things that always keeps XFX on my short list of companies to buy hardware from.

Buy it, mod it, sell it. Still covered. Nice.

I like XFX because they have great products and great support and I like the ATI 6990 board because it is faster than my souped up Rendition Verite' 1000 card with modified drivers from 1995!!!

I love the Double Lifetime Warranty that comes on every piece of XFX hardware. Sure would be great to win one of these Cards! I also liked the custom cooler that was on my XFX 5770(I was able to get a great OC and keep temps very reasonable).

The 6990 is the best of both worlds, giving you CrossfireX ability with just a single card, that rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back