XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love XFX warranty. As long as I buy the reference stuff, the warranty is very nice! had a xfx GTX 295 and had no problem selling it cuz of warranty.

I would love!!! a 6990

Love the 6990 performance and xfx's warranty plus would be nice to have a sweet up to date graphics card!

my ride. (only picture i could find currently.)

if i could just figure out a way to harness the power from that 6990 and transfer it to this, id be golden.

dscf0164wq.jpg

My little 5870 is a rock star and can handle whatever I throw at it. And for good measure, here's my American iron horses:
IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Pardon the oil spot. The E46 is a little worse for wear these days...

Last edited:
I've liked XFX ever since I bought my 6800GT AGP card when they launched and I would love an XFX 6990 to replace my XFX 5770!

I friggin' love XFX's customer service, and their lifetime warranty. I haven't had to take advantage of either very often, but knowing how strong they are in both fields, I'm totally at ease with them.

ONCE

I like that XFX has a lot of X's in their name. More than one anyway, which is pretty good.

I like XFX because their warranty and customer service seems to be top notch.

The AMD 6990 seems like an amazing card as well.

I love the paint job on the 6990 and XFX is a great company and well known for their superb warranties!

XFX's warranty is hard to beat. Mod friendly and transferable lifetime for gpus!

Love the XFX double lifetime warranty. Confidence in their warranty service when I buy new, increased resale value when I sell in the FS/FT forum.

I've still got an x800 xt PE(phantom edition). XFX makes great cards for sure.

Xfx is awesome for their double lifetime warranty and their black edition cards. If I went amd, I would only go xfx for my next card.

XFX is a great brand I really enjoyed my 5850 for the short time I had it :S

I cant comment on anything about XFX or the Radeon 6990 until I try it, so this is my ride
4725676865_379bc9eff3_z.jpg

1) Double-lifetime warranty
2) Mod-friendly
3) No lame CGI girl graphics on their shrouds

Can't beat the double lifetime warranty. Thanks XFX!

I like the 6990 because a) it is boss and b) it is one of the few cards powerful enough to simultaneous allow me to game, achieve cold fusion, bake cookies (gotta love heated ATI cards! ^_^) and keep my room toasty in the chilly Canadian winter. :D

And my ride? I sacrifice much for my computer....

Honda-Civic_Sedan_1990_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

STYLIN! (mine has a little more rust and little less engine working than the car in the pic :p)

once. I love XFXs warranty and i wish i stuck with them when I decided to switch to nvidia for kicks
31953_122413354452901_100000527119566_207599_4491690_a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back