XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ride!

21zspf.jpg

I like Xfx's double lifetime warranty, as well as the fact that they have customer service presence here in the forums as well as excellent customer service available in the United States.

The last four cards I have owned were XFX. All still chugging along. Haven't had to use the warranty on any of them yet. :-D

I like that the XFX warranty is transferable. I was able to re-sell my XFX card much easier when I upgraded from a 5850 to a 6950.

I like the 6990 because it would let me tri-fire with my 6950.

I love their double lifetime warranty, so when I upgrade, I can sell my video cards to someone else who will still get support. I'm in!

Double lifetime warranty. I end up selling most of my hardware at some point and it's nice that the next owner can register the card without a problem.

XFX because they have XXX's and DD's ... you know what i mean... i think....

ya know XXX overclocked cards

and

DDouble lifetime warranty...

get's ya all [H]... you know what i mean... i think

*for the spirit of things.. lately been getting around using this

portal-gun-4.jpg

I love XFX's customer support..And think the card would go great with my black and red theme'd AMD system..

I love XFX cards for their double lifetime warranties, excellent aesthetics and top-shelf performance.

I like xfx's warranty, I can buy a part and not worry about eating the cost if it happens to fail

XFX, ATI 6990 = I'm drooling! "It's even faster than the fastest video card in the world, they would know since they made that too!" I think that sums it up. :D

Lifetime warranty is nice. It's also nice that they have a representative here in this forum that is very helpful.

In the market for a new card, but would never be able to drop the cash on one of these beasts.

My fav "feature" of XFX is their warranty

XFX has a great warranty policy, and the 6990 is one of the best cards on the market. I'd love one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back