XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only I had a new graphics card. Can't afford one on my budget. This would be one happy student. A XFX Radeon HD 7950 and I would be in forever debit to XFX.:p

The last 2 video cards I have bought have been XFX and I have always been impressed by the quality or performance. I bought a XFX Radeon 4770 a few years ago, and replaced it with a 6870 about a year ago. I have never had the luxary to buy a top of the line card but I would cherish the experience =)

I have the HD 6950 XXX Black edition and the card works perfectly in my Multi-monitor system. New AMD drivers however were less than ideal, but reverting back to the old kept things very tight and butter smooth.

Thank you XFX.

I've been drooling over a 7950 so bad. I'm still on my 4850!!!! It still goes strong on older games but my recent purchases need the muscle!

Had several of their cards in the past. I need a new card for a mid-tier build I'm doing and the 7950 would be overkill but awesome none the less.

Cmon, Im feeling lucky today.... I would love to have one of these bad boys in my case. And XFX is by far the best video card manufacturer out there.

I'm getting so sick of my bf3 running at 30 fps on my hd 5770. Haha i hope i can win this, even though i would love to win, good luck to everyone else as well! :D

I currently have an XFX card and love it so having a nice shiny new one wouldn't be bad

Why is it always usa and canada for these things, im pretty sure xfx have european retailers that could send the card while avoiding the seemingly wallet busting prices that it would appear to cost to post it from america...

I'm using two XFX cards in my family's rigs right now......can't go wrong with XFX.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back